Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Is Saivet still on the books?

Contract runs until 2026

Almost as epic as his rebirth that leads Senegal to the World cup glory where he is hailed as the player of the year at the tender age of 35. He subsequently leaves us on a free to Fleetwood.

Is he even playing for reserve sides?

Never played under Bruce has he  ???

Must be monumentally bad, or Brucey is under instruction not to feature him for whatever reason.

Didn't he have that stormer against West Ham away?

Never to be seen since  :lol:

Is he even playing for reserve sides?

Never played under Bruce has he  ???

Must be monumentally bad, or Brucey is under instruction not to feature him for whatever reason.

Didn't he have that stormer against West Ham away?

Never to be seen since  :lol:

Yeah, that was Rafa though. December 17, over 3 years ago!! Never to be seen again after he whipped in that lovely free-kick.

Signing makes no sense, wouldn't surprise me if it was some dodge agent deal, money laundering or human trafficking something  :sad:

Had his loan spell away in Turkey season we were in Championship, but can't fathom why we haven't been able to offload him at all - even if we'd end up paying something stupid like 70% his wages. Baffling. Fair play if he's turned down deals and wants his money, but club most have had chances to offload some money tied up in him. That or Henri just bloody loves the North East!

Something really weird with that deal. Like many of the clubs recent signings...

He certainly looks like a player who should be competing for a place here?

Maybe he was a naughty boy and was doping or something. We signed him as a favour to some agent and agreed to hide him away for a few years?

if that's true then we are fucked.

him, ASM, miggy and wilson will save the Fat One.

If they can save our season, and in turn save the takeover, but in the process save Bruce, then I'm all for it.

The end goal is the takeover, however that gets done. The new owners will fuck him off sharpish.

if that's true then we are f***ed.

If they can save our season, and in turn save the takeover, but in the process save Bruce, then I'm all for it.

The end goal is the takeover, however that gets done. The new owners will f*** him off sharpish.

He's a glorified caretaker manager  :aww:

if that's true then we are fucked.

The end goal is the takeover, however that gets done. The new owners will fuck him off sharpish.