Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Chaudhary may be unspectacular but is better than anything we have in midfield. It's not always about a big bang but an incremental improvement over the shit we've been served so far is welcome. If it means opposition players get closed down faster and not allowed to pass or run through our midfield at will I'm all for it. A improvement in central will give the likes of ASM, Almiron, Fraser, Wilson a platform to work from. We need to survive this season and then hope the takeover happens for future improvement.

Isnt Choudhury the cunt who did one of our players a few years ago?

Matt Ritchie. Was quite a bad tackle, but you see worse most games.  Just the fact he got injured amplified it.

Think him and Bruce had a few handbags via the media after too. Choudhury made a comment about Bruce as a player iirc  :lol:

Chaudhary may be unspectacular but is better than anything we have in midfield. It's not always about a big bang but an incremental improvement over the shit we've been served so far is welcome. If it means opposition players get closed down faster and not allowed to pass or run through our midfield at will I'm all for it. A improvement in central will give the likes of ASM, Almiron, Fraser, Wilson a platform to work from. We need to survive this season and then hope the takeover happens for future improvement.

I feel like this has been said about a number of our January bargain basement moves under Ashley