Transfer rumours

Yorkie

It's just sheer, absolute frustration.

Everything is there. Top class manager, a hardworking squad that with a few key additions could really kick on, a packed stadium, a bit of momentum and good feeling from the 2nd half of last season.

Even the fucking kits are decent this season..

One fucking man is holding us back. Fucking nightmare of a c*nt he is.

Everything is there. Top class manager, a hardworking squad that with a few key additions could really kick on, a packed stadium, a bit of momentum and good feeling from the 2nd half of last season.

This!

Guest chopey

Totally agree

Nailed it!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I agree with everyone. However...loads of teams haven't signed a single player yet...

Spurs, Everton and Burnley you mean?

Myriad

Guest chopey

I agree with everyone. However...loads of teams haven't signed a single player yet...

Big difference between haven't and can't.

*edit* wont

If we were to rate the transfer window now it's obviously a failure as of how dangerous it can be to stand still in a league full on progressive teams. But was thinking last night even if we get by some miracle 3 more in and one or two dead wood gone can that really be much better. Already been suggested by rafa they wont be his first picks, missed gel time with the squad due to coming in so late and sales can carry on after the window so could find ourselves short or bodies and quality. Depressing to the point of not wanting to log on here at times as looking for news or even a rumour and literally nothing.

And not one of them will we be challenging

Guest NobbyOhNobby

And not one of them will we be challenging

Chill out babe, love, Lynn, the last one

There are a few places I would like to see upgraded but in all honesty.. getting someone that can score goals (Mitro money) would make me feel a whole lot better or I could be convinced to feel a whole lot better (I think a lot of people would). Still feel like that is probably asking too much.

Was thinking this yesterday when reading the Ashley thread and everyone was moaning about the apathetic fans, needing someone to shoot Ashley and so on. Lads, if it was ISIS it would already be history.