Transfer rumours

Yorkie

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-sell-players-before-16690731

Steve Bruce is understood to want a lean squad and will likely give the green light for sales now that the wheels are turning on several incoming deals. United will have to sell or loan players out to keep the squad balanced and will listen to offers for the likes of Rolando Aarons, Achraf Lazaar, Henri Saivet and Jamie Sterry.

They forgot one.

:lol: they really didn’t

sxxachD.gif

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-sell-players-before-16690731

Steve Bruce is understood to want a lean squad and will likely give the green light for sales now that the wheels are turning on several incoming deals. United will have to sell or loan players out to keep the squad balanced and will listen to offers for the likes of Rolando Aarons, Achraf Lazaar, Henri Saivet and Jamie Sterry.

They forgot one.

:lol: they really didn’t

sxxachD.gif

Jack Arsecrack is safe with Brewcie in charge.

Lean squad? What manager in the history of football has had a specific desire for a lean squad? What a load of shit.

Quite a lot do actually. Makes training easier and more focussed.

Regardless of who is in charge the squad is bloated with absolute shite on stupid length contracts because we’re ran by dafties.

Guest chopey

But who could we trim from our top quality squad ?

There's only really -

Manquillo

Yedlin

Darlow

Atsu

Aarons

Colback

Gayle

Lazaar

Murphy

Saivet

Sterry

Elliot

But who could we trim from our top quality squad ?

There's only really -

Manquillo

Yedlin

Darlow

Atsu

Aarons

Colback

Gayle

Lazaar

Murphy

Saivet

Sterry

Elliot

Honestly what a pile of shit

A “lean” squad is perfectly fine if you have quality players at each position and ownership that’s willing to sanction transfers in the case of injuries.

We have a Lean Cuisine squad.

Been told Austin and Krafth are incoming; Austin seems nailed on apparently.

That's weird, someone else said the Krafth deal had fallen through in a previous post.

I’ll be honest I didn’t know who he was or that we’d already been linked but I was told this only a few hours ago. I was also told that Nsoki should be successfully resolved as well.

Been told Austin and Krafth are incoming; Austin seems nailed on apparently.

That's weird, someone else said the Krafth deal had fallen through in a previous post.

I’ll be honest I didn’t know who he was or that we’d already been linked but I was told this only a few hours ago. I was also told that Nsoki should be successfully resolved as well.

what for? just signed a left back