Transfer rumours

Yorkie

A regular starter for Nantes with almost 40 Int'l appearances wouldn't be able to help us?

Bentaleb with nearly 100 appearances for Schalke and 35 int'l appearances didn't.

We've seen both play in a Newcastle shirt though, with Abeid arguably being far superior?

No idea what point you're trying to make

Abeid's shit. "Far superior", wey aye. Both did fuckall here.

Abeid didn't really get many starts, when he did, he played pretty well from what I remember. Not saying we should be signing him now mind, but I did like the few glimpses I saw at the time.

Not sure if it was the same time [i'm sure it was] but I seem to remember Gouffran getting picked, ahead of him, in CM. That's a travesty. He had to leave the club if he wanted to develop.

We've had a lot of talented youngsters that we'll never know how good they could have been, because we Pardewed them.

Guest reefatoon

Good job we bid £5m below the asking price or we might have had to pay out. They will shit themselves if the bid was accepted.

Guest reefatoon

Thank you top 6 team. It’s an absolute privilege to still be able to give your fringe players an opportunity to play. We know our place.

My marquee signing in FM20 Mobile, he’s been amazing.

He was probably featured in the general football thread from around a year ago. Walked off the pitch after having chairs thrown at him and racist abuse.

I’d say Porto are desperate to sell which is why the low ball bid.

He’s not a bad player at all. Strong, decent pace. Will miss his fair share of chances though. Overall better than what we have. He would certainly take the pressure off Joelinton in having to play a role that blatantly isn’t suited to him.

My marquee signing in FM20 Mobile, he’s been amazing.

He was probably featured in the general football thread from around a year ago. Walked off the pitch after having chairs thrown at him and racist abuse.

I’d say Porto are desperate to sell which is why the low ball bid.

He’s not a bad player at all. Strong, decent pace. Will miss his fair share of chances though. Overall better than what we have. He would certainly take the pressure off Joelinton in having to play a role that blatantly isn’t suited to him.

Having a set of strikers that either can't stay fit or cannot score at least 1 in 4 going into the next season for anyone that still cares is asking for trouble. Marega if it is true which I struggle to believe but his stats seem to suggest he is head and shoulders above what we have. Issue with any striker we bring in is the style of play or lack their of and players they work alongside. Unless we buy someone that generates and scores their own chance I can see anyone struggling.

Marega is the type of striker that would work for the way Bruce plays to be fair.

He's got power and pace and although I wouldn't necessarily describe him as clinical, his style will make defences very uncomfortable and it will lead to chances out of nothing and goal scoring opportunities for the team on the whole. He should also get an okay number of goals himself as his record is solid in that regard.

The overall effect is similar to what you might expect from adding the likes of Callum Wilson and Josh King who we have also been linked with, but Bournemouth are ridiculously asking for £30 million for each and so those are not happening.

It's a massive indictment of Bruce that he seemingly has no idea what to with our two most talented defenders - Lejeune and Schar

He does know what to do with them. Get rid.

Tbf, those type of defenders are not much use for his style of play, which will be cloggers at the back clogging, and big lads at the front barging.

Rob Holding on loan apparently. British, on loan and injury prone..so it makes sense

Absolutely no idea why we wont get willems back. Seems like he will crawl over broken glass to get here and apparently his club is willing to let him go for free a year early.

Rob Holding on loan apparently. British, on loan and injury prone..so it makes sense

Absolutely no idea why we wont get willems back. Seems like he will crawl over broken glass to get here and apparently his club is willing to let him go for free a year early.

Focus on the word 'British'.