Transfer rumours

Yorkie

5 hours ago, Ben said:

I love the shithousery of upsetting Burnley 

Yeah I'd even pester their agents get it to holding talks stages, even if we don't even intend to sign any of them. Just for Sean Dyche fuckery and messing with their heads.

If it was Nketiah to replace Gayle and someone more proven to replace Wilson while he's injured I'd be happy with that. Wouldn't want to pin all our hopes on him.

I'd love us to go and throw £40m at Arsenal for Lacazette. What a signing that'd be.

9 minutes ago, Pilko said:

If it was Nketiah to replace Gayle and someone more proven to replace Wilson while he's injured I'd be happy with that. Wouldn't want to pin all our hopes on him.

I'd love us to go and throw £40m at Arsenal for Lacazette. What a signing that'd be.

Agree with your sentiment as an absolute best case scenario, I fear it might be beyond us to get two strikers in though. 

also 40m for a 30 year old would be steep I think although another quality strike would be amazing. 

I'm giddy as fuck catching up on all today's new pages, mind  :lol:

This is surreal, mental, cloud fucking cuckoo-land shit. It's amazing  :lol:

Although I'd quickly move on from Digne and focus on the urgent gaps - striker vs Watford, then a centre back, then a centre mid. Anything after that would be a bonus.

Linked with Matheus Nunes from Sporting. Looks decent from what I've just seen. 23yr old, all round midfielder, strong, quick and 3 caps for Portgual so far.

Doesn't look like he'd be to pricey either. Between €10-€20m.

Also born in Brazil so would link well with our other Brazilian midfielder :cool:

1 hour ago, Pilko said:

He's leaving on a free in the summer, like. Would probably take a gamble on him for a simialir sort of fee to Trippier, even though he can barely last 60 minutes these days. 

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

Lacazette looks like he runs in treacle lately I'd stay away from him especially for 40m that's an obsurd fee

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

I think Arsenal would love us to throw £40m at them for Lacazette given they threw £45m at Fiorentina for Vlahovic. He's not bad, but he's nowhere near his prime either and that's what he cost them at that time. 

6 hours ago, neesy111 said:

Solanke seems a lazy link.

We aren't going for solanke Bournemouth have said they will not sell this window seems a lost cause and abit fo a weak purchase he didn't exactly light the world on fire during Bournemouths relegation season. Howe rated him highly when signing him but if he still does after his performance that season I'd be worried. 

Edited by Gazzaschicken

I don't like these transfer windows one bit, they seem like a stupid addition to football. Whatever happened to the old system where we just got on with it and then Mike Ashley would bring in some people to play football once they had collected 10 Sports Direct Mugs.