Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Don't know a huge amount about Vlahovic. So do people reckon he is actually worth €70m? Or is he just having a Michu style season where he can do no wrong?

I don't either but his stats are very impressive for a 21 year old in Serie A at non top 5 club. 43 goals in 96 league appearances and matched Ronaldo's calendar year goals total record for Serie A with 33. 16 goals so far this season.

2 hours ago, kisearch said:

Everyone in this thread :lol:

What's gan on with the embedding on here?

Works fine from the YouTube app if you hit 'share' on the app, copy link, then copy into the post...

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Works fine from the YouTube app if you hit 'share' on the app, copy link, then copy into the post...

That's what I did like. It's showing in your quoted post like, not sure why it didn't work originally.

Bitter it didn't get more attention tbh. :lol:

6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Panja is one or the most passive aggressive Journos out there like. Aye he's one of those who hates us due to the takeover.

Aye thoughts so, you can taste the bitterness from his tweets.

22 minutes ago, kisearch said:

That's what I did like. It's showing in your quoted post like, not sure why it didn't work originally.

Bitter it didn't get more attention tbh. :lol:

It works cos I fixed it. ;)

It was originally appearing as a full browser link with all the https and what have you. 

He's good like, at the same time I wouldn't be shocked if he flopped in the PL. Based on not much but gut feeling. I think I'd rather have Darwin Nunez, I don't know. 

Even talking about these issues :lol:

Just now, Ikon said:

He's good like, at the same time I wouldn't be shocked if he flopped in the PL. Based on not much but gut feeling. I think I'd rather have Darwin Nunez, I don't know. 

Even talking about these issues :lol:

River Plate dude for me.