Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Our strength in CM is so poor :anguish:

Am actually most concerned about CM tbh. We can shift around at the back and put square pegs in round holes if need be, but in CM we’re fucked if Shelvey or Diame are crocked/drop form.

And when Hayden gets sold/loaned later today.

Am actually most concerned about CM tbh. We can shift around at the back and put square pegs in round holes if need be, but in CM we’re fucked if Shelvey or Diame are crocked/drop form.

Yeah, I can't imagine Diame keeping his form from the end of last season, either.

:lol:

Guy was class from late December onwards and has looked good in pre-season, still being put down as a "purple patch".

Yeah, I can't imagine Diame keeping his form from the end of last season, either.

:lol:

Guy was class from late December onwards and has looked good in pre-season, still being put down as a "purple patch".

I'd scared to feel hope :lol:

Don't buy into the hype on SSN, fellas. Switch it off. They (and Ashley) love having us dangling on the end of a string on deadline day. Fuck all will happen as usual.

Fuck that. Let people live in hope, and then get destroyed by the vile owner again. Need everyone on board for the demonstration.