Transfer rumours

Yorkie

A lot of clubs seem to have tried their luck with Hernandez, and then moved him on. Decent finisher, but he doesn't offer much else. Let's stick with Gayle.

Seem similar calibre to me. If you can get £10-15m for Gayle and Hernandez for free, I reckon Rafa could do good with that cash.

A lot of clubs seem to have tried their luck with Hernandez, and then moved him on. Decent finisher, but he doesn't offer much else. Let's stick with Gayle.

Seem similar calibre to me. If you can get £10-15m for Gayle and Hernandez for free, I reckon Rafa could do good with that cash.

£15 mill would be enough for Kenedy's tattoos.

Aye, it’s a no brainer in that situation imo.

Not that I know much about it but Hernandez has looked shocking for West Ham. Is he still being played on the wing?? Gayle has actually been busting a gut for the team and has been quite handy in our recent run, even if he's missed a boatload of chances. I reckon it'd be a bit of a sideways step tbh with maybe not any financial benefit.

I don't think Rafa would give him a sniff regardless, not his type of player/person at all.

Not that I know much about it but Hernandez has looked shocking for West Ham. Is he still being played on the wing?? Gayle has actually been busting a gut for the team and has been quite handy in our recent run, even if he's missed a boatload of chances. I reckon it'd be a bit of a sideways step tbh with maybe not any financial benefit.

I don't think Rafa would give him a sniff regardless, not his type of player/person at all.

It's the Abel Hernandez the Hull striker, not Javier Hernandez we are being linked with. :) :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

The Express going for the 'those deluded Geordies will take Rafa's tongue-in-cheek comment seriously' angle. :lol: There'll be at least one idiot that laps it up, like.

The Express going for the 'those deluded Geordies will take Rafa's tongue-in-cheek comment seriously' angle. :lol: There'll be at least one idiot that laps it up, like.

plenty of them, see twitter