Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Northern Echo reckons a Cairney- Gayle swap deal could be a possibility

Fulham would be mental to do that.

We'd be more mental to do that

nowt mental in a such a deal imo, couple of mill in valuations if you're lucky...better for the team going down in the sense they get guaranteed goals to come up but that's it

Would anyone take any players from the (potentially) relegated teams?

Always liked the look of Billing at Huddersfield

They generally got relegated by not being very good. I'm sure there's a few exceptions but I'd rather not take players from teams that go down.

Guest neesy111

They generally got relegated by not being very good. I'm sure there's a few exceptions but I'd rather not take players from teams that go down.

We did last season with Rondon, Schar and Fernandez.

:thup:

Palace did with Townsend, Liverpool with Wijnaldum, Sissoko to Spurs...those three would make us a top 8 team.

Ki too.

Northern Echo reckons a Cairney- Gayle swap deal could be a possibility

Fulham would be mental to do that.

We'd be more mental to do that

nowt mental in a such a deal imo, couple of mill in valuations if you're lucky...better for the team going down in the sense they get guaranteed goals to come up but that's it

It wiuld be mental for us. They get a great championship striker, we get a bad PL player

I'm still shocked that Fulham managed to get Jean-Michael Seri. Maybe his stock has fallen enough that he'd join us?

Ryan Sessegnon will probably end up at Spurs, Billing looks ok, not a fan of Mooy. Maybe Zanka?

I'm still shocked that Fulham managed to get Jean-Michael Seri. Maybe his stock has fallen enough that he'd join us?

I wish people would stop wanting us to sign a player that can't perform in cold fucking weather, man :lol:

I wish people would stop wanting us to sign a player that can't perform in cold fucking weather, man :lol:

Is that really a thing though? :lol: :lol:

I guess Robinho is an example...

It's an actual medical condition he suffers from, and he himself has said: “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train.” :lol:

I wish people would stop wanting us to sign a player that can't perform in cold f***ing weather, man :lol:

It's an actual medical condition he suffers from, and he himself has said: “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train.” :lol:

Ingrown toenail.

Easily fixed by a doctor.

:lol:

I wish people would stop wanting us to sign a player that can't perform in cold f***ing weather, man :lol:

Ingrown toenail.

It's chillblains, not an ingrown toenail. Something underlying 'causing the chillblains as well apparently.

Ingrown toenail.

It's chillblains, not an ingrown toenail. Something underlying 'causing the chillblains as well apparently.

A condition that lasts between a week and two weeks when it occurs. 

In that interview you mentioned he said “I have ingrown toenails and when it’s cold I need special treatment,” he told Le Point. “I don’t see myself playing in a country where it’s cold. I hurt everywhere and I struggle to train.”

Clearly not an issue now given he's played 33 times this season including pretty much all through winter.