Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We should go all out for Loftus-Cheek who I don’t think has a future at Chelsea. Starting on the bench and in starting in the cups is different to getting first team games for them. I think Chelsea would and will buy someone to start ahead of him rather than start giving him 1st team starts.

Based on what?

We should go all out for Loftus-Cheek who I don’t think has a future at Chelsea. Starting on the bench and in starting in the cups is different to getting first team games for them. I think Chelsea would and will buy someone to start ahead of him rather than start giving him 1st team starts.

Based on what?

Licking oven cleaning products.

Chelsea have a glorious chance with this transfer ban imo.

Get rid of the bad apples and over paid players and bring through the abundance of youth they have. They have a chance to reset the club culture and actually re-engage the fans that like man city have got bored. All using the excuse of the transfer ban if they fail. They wont have a better chance. Could be the (re) making of the club if they have the balls to do it.

I think the rot is too deep and those with the power are really too disinterested though.

Quite liked Chelsea when the first wave of Italians arrived. Zola was a special player and a great person too.

Not sure you can describe a club that’s finished 3rd in a remarkable Premier League (for 2 teams) as rotten to the core. Sure they have problems but I think the manager will improve them eventually.

Definitely some bad eggs there, but who? Hazard?

I thought all that bollocks of trying to get managers sacked would die out when Terry left. Apparently not though.

I’m not saying he is. It’s more of a question. It’s something Chelsea players have done season after season and it was suggested Terry was the root of it.

But it’s still there so who’s running the dressing room?

I’m not saying he is. It’s more of a question. It’s something Chelsea players have done season after season and it was suggested Terry was the root of it.

But it’s still there so who’s running the dressing room?

It's the fans that want him out, not the players from what I can see

I don't even think this version of Newcastle United would sell 3 of it's players (including losing one they had on loan) to another PL club with similar status to them. :lol:

Also think the dildo brothers ridiculous spending is probably done for a little while, given they've not got very far after the blitz they had in the summer.

Lascelles, Rondon, Shelvey and Hayden all off to West Ham apperantly.

Don’t West Ham already have a better version of Lascelles?  Can’t remember his name now but he’s impressed me this season when i’ve seen him. 

Edit:  Issa Diop, only 22 aswell which i didn’t realise.  Looks like he could be class.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d love him here, just the kind of box to box player we need. Him and Longstaff would be great together IMO.

I’d love him here, just the kind of box to box player we need. Him and Longstaff would be great together IMO.

Ohh that would be lovely. Loftus Cheek has done really well this year despite not getting that many minutes. 10 goals. He probably averages 20 minutes a game in the Premier League.

Not so sure like. He’s evidently very good but he’s not bossing any position in particular and flits in and out of games. More than likely as a result of not playing anywhere near enough in his career to date.

His stats for this season are actually pretty good, considering he's only really been starting for a couple months now. 6 goals in 29 app, over 1 in 2 when you consider minutes played. 4 in 11 in Europe too. All from CM. Did well at Palace the season before as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not so sure like. He’s evidently very good but he’s not bossing any position in particular and flits in and out of games. More than likely as a result of not playing anywhere near enough in his career to date.

His role as a box to box player, his inexperience and irregular minutes on the pitch dictate this. I’d rather have a player who isn’t on it so to speak 70-80% of the time if whatever time they are on it they score, create or do something that the team lacks and others benefit from for 20-30% of the time. Think Robert or even HBA.

RLC under Rafa would excel. By all accounts we had him lined up on loan and could have had him in an outright purchase for less than 20m. Rafa wanted him, Kennedy and Abraham who would have cost us less than Kyle Walker, 3 young gifted and black lads with power.

Of the 3, RLC is by far the player we would benefit having the most and the likeliest to come good under Rafa. Alongside Longstaff, again, he’d be great IMO. I’d happily see us splash 50m on him and Abraham. Kennedy would be a worry even at 5m.

LRC even at 25m + would be good value for money, goals, power and drive, youth and potential and a rarity right now, a box to box player who has the qualities to adapt to another role or develop into a different type of player. Hayden with goals, dynamism, ball carrying skills and physical stature not measured by a tackle or by running around.

He’s wasted at Chelsea! I rate him highly indeed.

His role as a box to box player, his inexperience and irregular minutes on the pitch dictate this. I’d rather have a player who isn’t on it so to speak 70-80% of the time if whatever time they are on it they score, create or do something that the team lacks and others benefit from for 20-30% of the time. Think Robert or even HBA.

RLC under Rafa would excel. By all accounts we had him lined up on loan and could have had him in an outright purchase for less than 20m. Rafa wanted him, Kennedy and Abraham who would have cost us less than Kyle Walker, 3 young gifted and black lads with power.

Of the 3, RLC is by far the player we would benefit having the most and the likeliest to come good under Rafa. Alongside Longstaff, again, he’d be great IMO. I’d happily see us splash 50m on him and Abraham. Kennedy would be a worry even at 5m.

LRC even at 25m + would be good value for money, goals, power and drive, youth and potential and a rarity right now, a box to box player who has the qualities to adapt to another role or develop into a different type of player. Hayden with goals, dynamism, ball carrying skills and physical stature not measured by a tackle or by running around.

He’s wasted at Chelsea! I rate him highly indeed.

When you’ve just minimized that interracial gangbang scene in your private browser to post a comment in here and your brain overlaps.

Knew the first response would be to the black lads with power comment :lol: This board is so predictable at times.

Almost as predictable as someone rolling out the old "power," "athleticism" and other adjectives reserved seemingly only for black players :lol:

I don't have a problem with it, it's just something one should at the very least remark on, as it's happened on this forum since the dawn of its existence.

I mean, HTT's post was great without him or the reader having to even think about the players' race until he randomly mentioned it :lol:

Again, I love HTT, but nothing wrong with remarking on it ;)