Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Welbeck would be a good low-risk, high-reward addition if we got him on the cheap. Just so we didn’t rely on him to be first-choice.

Surely his wage demands would be way too much for us anyway.

I think he would be similar to Perez. Managers like Benitez would love him, but fans hate because he can be frustrating just like Perez. I would take him on a free transfer if he didn't have such a bad injury record.

Guest Howaythetoon

Wellbeck injury free yes, but more chance of Michael Owen hosting the Film Review than that so no. Unless on a free anyway.

I rate Abraham highly who seems to have done well in the Championship and he’s someone Rafa has tried to bring here before. I wouldn’t have a clue as to how much he’d cost mind.

Guest covmag

Wellbeck injury free yes, but more chance of Michael Owen hosting the Film Review than that so no. Unless on a free anyway.

I rate Abraham highly who seems to have done well in the Championship and he’s someone Rafa has tried to bring here before. I wouldn’t have a clue as to how much he’d cost mind.

Too much for Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Rafa Silva is 25 years old and this is the first season he's performed well. Smells like a dud for whomever that would sign him.

Not sure how much he would cost (assume a lot? :lol: )as I'm not that bothered following football in general these days (thanks Mike), but that João Felix looks really good and is only 19.

Rafa Silva is 25 years old and this is the first season he's performed well. Smells like a dud for whomever that would sign him.

Not sure how much he would cost (assume a lot? :lol: )as I'm not that bothered following football in general these days (thanks Mike), but that João Felix looks really good and is only 19.

Isn't he linked with much bigger clubs already? Like that time we were linked with Nicolò Zaniolo

Isn't he linked with much bigger clubs already? Like that time we were linked with Nicolò Zaniolo

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. 19 years old, 13 goals in 22 league appearances in his first season. Being touted as "the next" Joao Pinto/Rui Costa/Cronaldo depending on whom you ask. Probably way out of our league and budget.