Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I would be surprised if he didn't move for El Mohamedy - he loves him.

I quite like Elmo. If you do buy him you'll get to see Bruce's weirdest tactical innovation - big diagonal lug up the park from the keeper for Elmo to ping into the box. Weird.

He’s 31, unless Villa are prepared to send him out on loan then he’s not coming here because he’s too old for the club to buy. If it wasn’t clear before he joined, it should be clear by the players we have signed, that Bruce is being told who we are buying and has no say in it.

He’s 31, unless Villa are prepared to send him out on loan then he’s not coming here because he’s too old for the club to buy. If it wasn’t clear before he joined, it should be clear by the players we have signed, that Bruce is being told who we are buying and has no say in it.

They will give him the odd one as long as they're cheap or free I reckon.

I would be surprised if he didn't move for El Mohamedy - he loves him.

I quite like Elmo. If you do buy him you'll get to see Bruce's weirdest tactical innovation - big diagonal lug up the park from the keeper for Elmo to ping into the box. Weird.

If you think that was weird, imagine the same hoof aimed at Papisse Cisse instructed to go wide as a makeshift winger with no one in the middle to receive the ping-on.

I give you....El Pardiola!

Bruce has had problems with the way his scouting team look for younger talent, as he eyes up more mature players like Elmohamady and James McCarthy.

Nah, this is bollocks.  Nobody signs up to replace Rafa Benitez as Newcastle United manger without full knowledge of the stupid restrictions Ashley has installed.  I mean, you'd have to be fucking fool otherwise.

He'll probably try for James Chester as well.

Although slightly different as he is excellent. Only problem being rumours re him being physically fucked after, errr, Steve Bruce got him to play through injury for about six months.

Personally think most of those links are bollocks, just lazy reporting to get clicks and fill spaces.

That's 80 percent of football reporting these days, especially from local outlets.

Very true that  O0

Personally think most of those links are bollocks, just lazy reporting to get clicks and fill spaces.

fairly safe to assume any link with anyone over the age of 26 is probably complete made up bollocks. Honestly don't know how the likes of the Sun keep getting away with obviously making shit up yet people all over keep buying into the bullshit and no one calls them out on being utter frauds

fairly safe to assume any link with anyone over the age of 26 is probably complete made up bollocks. Honestly don't know how the likes of the Sun keep getting away with obviously making shit up yet people all over keep buying into the bullshit and no one calls them out on being utter frauds

Aye, just pages and pages of pure unchallenged bullshit.