Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Could definitely see Coutinho becoming Rafa's Alonso 

alonso?  wouldn't he be closer to rafa's aimar or vicente?  never saw coutinho as a CM personally

He played in front of the back four in has last match at St James

I don't think he did, or has ever played there.

Pretty much a number 10 his entire career apart from playing more as a winger for Barca.

Could definitely see Coutinho becoming Rafa's Alonso 

alonso?  wouldn't he be closer to rafa's aimar or vicente?  never saw coutinho as a CM personally

He played in front of the back four in has last match at St James

Wtf  :lol:

Guest chopey

I think yous should probably do a bit of fact checking about his deeper midfield role in his last season for Liverpool

I think yous should probably do a bit of fact checking about his deeper midfield role in his last season for Liverpool

He played on the left of a three in Klopp's standard 4-3-3, Henderson was the deep central midfielder in that game.

Deeper than he might have played in the past, definitely, but hardly "in front of the back four".

:lol:

Can anyone treat any transfer rumour regarding us with even a slither of genuineness, never mind literally one of the most in-demand players on the planet? 'NUFC' is interested? Who? Lee Charnley? Of course not. Steve Bruce? Aye cos Kai Havertz's agent has definitely been on the blower to Brucey. So that leaves the incumbent owners, who clearly aren't in a position to be making plans.

Total bollocks.

:lol:

Can anyone treat any transfer rumour regarding us with even a slither of genuineness, never mind literally one of the most in-demand players on the planet? 'NUFC' is interested? Who? Lee Charnley? Of course not. Steve Bruce? Aye cos Kai Havertz's agent has definitely been on the blower to Brucey. So that leaves the incumbent owners, who clearly aren't in a position to be making plans.

Total bollocks.

Jet from Saudi Arabia landed there on tuesday :shifty: