Transfer rumours

Yorkie

16 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Not sure that really gives us an advantage, it just means we pay less. Other clubs who are not shite and are willing to pay the full fee would be better.

Yes in accounting terms it’s the same amount of money.

if we had a good recruitment team I’d rather we had the full amount of money to buy to players rather than get Armstrong and be restricted to the 40% value on player two

On 22/03/2021 at 11:11, Optimistic Nut said:

‘This year on pointless Geordie signings!’.  

What’s Steven Taylor and Peter Ramage up to these days?

Edited by Sima

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Would Miggy be happy to stay if we went down?

Personally think ther will be a mass cull if we go down especially all our so called better players. Can't see Wilson, ASM, Almiron, Frazer, Schar, Lascelles, Dubravka being here and maybe even the likes of Hayden and Woodman. We are totally fucked this time if we go down imho, as I honestly believe there will be no takeover and Ashley will strip the club.

1 minute ago, geordie_b said:

RE 'asset' stripping, I wonder what the squad could be sold for?

If its true that we dont have relegation wage clauses then he will be in a pretty shitty negotiating position

With covid also don't think fees will be as high

I'd assume ASM, Almiron, Wilson and Dubravka would go, with the rest mostly staying. It'd be a strong Championship side but it should never have come to this.

But Watford managed to keep Sarr, Norwich still have Buendia and Aarons etc. Maybe one would stay.