Transfer rumours

Yorkie

"Nickson may have been running the rule over sought after midfielder David Brooks, who has also been subject of interest from Crystal Palace and is represented by the same agency that the Magpies use regularly for deals."

Yes please

37 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

"Nickson may have been running the rule over sought after midfielder David Brooks, who has also been subject of interest from Crystal Palace and is represented by the same agency that the Magpies use regularly for deals."

Yes please

Really like Brooks doesn’t seem to have kicked on since injury, but would certainly take gamble.

18 hours ago, bowlingcrofty said:

He’s played 165 games in 10 years, so less than 17 of their c.60+ games a season.

Thats' league games, I think you can throw in another 100 or so cup games, but still misses half a season through injury.

18 hours ago, TRon said:

He's another Nicky Butt in waiting. Past his sell by date, and the only reason we would sign him is because Bruce likes Man U and British players. 

Harsh on Butt to be honest.

He never had that type of injury record.

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

Harsh on Butt to be honest.

He never had that type of injury record.

And Butt was a decent player once upon a time.

In my opinion, Phil Jones is the worst player to ever play over 100 games for a "top six" club. His basic mode of defending is just to desperately fling his body at the ball, especially when a pacy attacker is skinning him. He plays like an extra goalie, but obviously he can't handle the ball.

Mind you if he did come here, his stupid gurning face might be a welcome distraction from the sight of Brucey waddling down the touchline.

Guest HTT II
48 minutes ago, bigfella said:

And Butt was a decent player once upon a time.

In my opinion, Phil Jones is the worst player to ever play over 100 games for a "top six" club. His basic mode of defending is just to desperately fling his body at the ball, especially when a pacy attacker is skinning him. He plays like an extra goalie, but obviously he can't handle the ball.

Mind you if he did come here, his stupid gurning face might be a welcome distraction from the sight of Brucey waddling down the touchline.

He’s their Steven Taylor

Chronicle reporting Matt Ritchie and Sean Longstaff could be sold to bring in a deadline day signing. lol 

I love our clubs logic. We need a new player to improve the squad, ok sell two you have and we will green light the incoming loan.