Transfer rumours

Yorkie

4 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I’d personally go all In for Bisouma from Brighton. Knows the league, excellent footballer, great engine.

Really good energetic midfielder but I would imagine with a decent DOF we could find an equal or better midfielder without getting ripped off by Brighton who were asking for around £40 million. I know there is money now but that would not be a good idea to spend that sort of money on Bissouma. Brighton would benefit more from that IMO.

5 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I've lost touch with the game, so haven't a clue really. But going off my FM experience Belotti would be a great acquisition. He's a model citizen which would compensate for his lack of PL experience.

Out of contract too I thought I read somewhere 

It's funny others are saying similar things, but when I used to play CM and FM over the years I felt like I scouted players globally intensely and had a good feel for talent in all positions to suggest players we could sign. I gave up playing it about 5 years ago, couple that with watching football less overall due our demise, I feel quite out of touch with the player market :lol:

Just now, ManDoon said:

I think he’s a really underrated player honestly. Was linked with all the big clubs recently. The thing I like is hes plug and play. He can get in the team and immediately make a difference. I love signing forrins dont get me wrong but we need a core of experience to stay up this season 

I totally get where you're coming from, thanks to the predicament that fat head has put us in we do need to be very sure of who we bring in, and he's guaranteed to step in and perform right away.

I do think there's some really good talent out there we could get without giving Brighton 40 odd million to improve themselves further. With a proper setup in place now we should be ale to get in a good bunch of players to see us safe, as we are still quite early in the season thank God.

45 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Really good energetic midfielder but I would imagine with a decent DOF we could find an equal or better midfielder without getting ripped off by Brighton who were asking for around £40 million. I know there is money now but that would not be a good idea to spend that sort of money on Bissouma. Brighton would benefit more from that IMO.

Hasn't he just been arrested for sexual assault? 

51 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I think he’s a really underrated player honestly. Was linked with all the big clubs recently. The thing I like is hes plug and play. He can get in the team and immediately make a difference. I love signing forrins dont get me wrong but we need a core of experience to stay up this season 

I really like him as a player and surprised he hasn’t moved on to a “big 6 side”* yet.

Would love him here, exactly what we need.

I still think we’ll be back in for Jens Cajuste in January too. Young player, fairly cheap (12m?) with potential to either make it or be sold for further money. (Know that sounds very Ashley-esque, but I think some young players like this will come in to booster the squad, along with a few more experienced players).