The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, RS said:

The reality is that come the new year we could be adrift again. Some massive performances needed against top opposition. 

We’ve just gone 14 games without a win and weren’t cut adrift.

Five games until the new year, 4+ points from those and we’ll still be within touching distance ahead of a favourable run of fixtures and a transfer window.

Everton, Man Utd and Leicester are absolutely nothing to fear and Brighton, Palace, Southampton and Brentford proving Liverpool and Man City aren’t impossible either.

Said it numerous times but we’ll be absolutely fine. We’ll finish closer to 11th than 18th.

7 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I think Brentford could get dragged in over time too. Their 6 point gap could easily breakdown over time if they've been found out as their recent form might suggest.

I wanted to drag them in and you could be right ,think the are the next place above my list tbh. 

6 hours ago, Inferior Acuña said:

If we're getting 4-6 points from Leicester/Liverpool/ManCity/Manu no way are we 70% likely to go down.  With half the season to go that wouldn't suggest relegation form under our new manager at all. Not that I see that happening.

I know that I'm being pessimistic but I think it will also depend how other teams in the relegation battle perform. I'm also a bit worried about our squad depth. We'll need ASM, Wilson & Dubravka to remain fit until the end of the season or maybe until we strengthen in January.

Results have been great so far this weekend. Norwich, Burnley, Leeds, Watford & Palace all losing & Southampton dropping points. Hopefully Everton and Villa lose there games too.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

If we're somehow out of the bottom 3 or between 1 and 6 points from safety on the 1st January we're not going down.

Keep it within a couple of wins and i'll be happy enough. A shock win at Leicester or Everton would change things dramatically. 

Dropping to an 8 after today. Would be great to see Everton lose again tomorrow and be 5pts off them with 15 played. 

Voted 10. Don't really fancy us to pick up any points in the rest of December which would leave us on 10 points after 20 games played. Watford have some decent fixtures where they can pick up some points. 

We've all experienced relegations when there's been a severe lack of interest and application from the squad and generally a vile atmosphere around the club.

Polar opposite at the moment and everything is in place to kick on to survival.