The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

If it is as serious as being reported then the Everton situation could potentially get very messy.  Expect a legal challenge from whoever might go down in their place if they aren't hit with a points deduction, pretty dangerous for a club which already appears to be totally fucked from a financial perspective.

20 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'd take Richarlison, as for DCL, we already have a decent striker who misses half a season through injury.

image.thumb.png.5be2305db6f2ad5109fd84ffeec141aa.png

Is he unlucky, or injury prone? Looking at his injury record above, he hasn't been out with the same injury twice. For me when talking about injury prone players, it's players that struggle with recurring injuries like Bellamy and Dyers knees/hamstring.

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

image.thumb.png.5be2305db6f2ad5109fd84ffeec141aa.png

Is he unlucky, or injury prone? Looking at his injury record above, he hasn't been out with the same injury twice. For me when talking about injury prone players, it's players that struggle with recurring injuries like Bellamy and Dyers knees/hamstring.

He’s a great player but feels like we’d have two strikers 2 with Wilson who could end up out for half the season.

If they did end up facing a deduction and went down, is it transferrable between the PL and Champ? Don't the Football League have their own rules on this sort of thing?

Can see them getting away with it either way.

14 minutes ago, wormy said:

If they did end up facing a deduction and went down, is it transferrable between the PL and Champ? Don't the Football League have their own rules on this sort of thing?

If they have broke the rules, then the PL would be playing a very dangerous game and leaving itself open for future legal challenges if they don’t follow their own rules. Also with the independent report on football governance just being completed, it would probably cause a bit of a storm. 

Edited by et tu brute

17 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

What pleases me most about Evertons descent is that it's the fans fault for creating a toxic environment and not giving Rafa a chance.  That toxicity has carried over in the dressing room and Lampard isn't the type of personality that can correct that I don't think.

Even worse when you consider that Rafa usually had a much better second half of the season with us, probably due to managing injuries and using his squad wisely. Everton really should have given him the season once they decided to bring him in, but I can understand the pressure their horrible fans put on the board, very difficult not to capitulate once the players joined in.

What a horrible club they have turned into.

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

How?

He's a petulant man child, not the kind of attitude you want in the dressing room. Plus his diving is next level, in the Spurs game he spent more time on the floor flapping his arms around than he did running at the Spurs defence.

2 hours ago, wormy said:

I think they’re in trouble, everything is pretty rotten with them at the moment.

1 hour ago, Mattoon said:

He's a petulant man child, not the kind of attitude you want in the dressing room. Plus his diving is next level, in the Spurs game he spent more time on the floor flapping his arms around than he did running at the Spurs defence.

Strikes me as the type that needs motivation instilled in him and is clearly affected by the shit culture at Everton. On his day, he’s very good, that home game against Arsenal, he was unplayable.

Guest HTT II

I’d take Richarlison in a heart beat too, he’s a dynamic, aggressive forward with goals in him. He’s lost his way a bit this season, but then so have most of the Everton team.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

I’d take Richarlison in a heart beat too, he’s a dynamic, aggressive forward with goals in him. He’s lost his way a bit this season, but then so have most of the Everton team.

I haven't paid nearly enough attention to football the past couple of years but doesn't he manage to 'lose his way' for a while near enough every season?