The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Regardless if they stay up or go down, Everton need to refresh their squad and that will only happen by selling their best players. The only difference being what they get for them if they do go down.

Richarlison & DCL will be playing for different clubs next season. I reckon Pickford and a few others will also be on the move. 

Either way, its over for Everton at being the best of the rest and giving the top 6 something to think about. Mid table beckons for a few years while they repair.

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Regardless if they stay up or go down, Everton need to refresh their squad and that will only happen by selling their best players. The only difference being what they get for them if they do go down.

Richarlison & DCL will be playing for different clubs next season. I reckon Pickford and a few others will also be on the move. 

Either way, its over for Everton at being the best of the rest and giving the top 6 something to think about. Mid table beckons for a few years while they repair.

If they survive this season I think they'll become the new Sunderland. The turd that eventually flushes.

24 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Are Aston Villa fans getting a bit nervous? If they lose today surely they will be dragged back into it somewhat. Especially considering they still have to play Burnely twice and their own form is pretty poor. 

Leeds are surely the ‘getting a bit nervous’ fans?

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

Leeds are surely the ‘getting a bit nervous’ fans?

I would say Leeds fans are already nervous and have been for a while.

Villa haven't really been mentioned as being in a relegation battle this season but I think they are and certainly will be if they lose today. Having to play Burnley twice is huge.

Eeeh God if 

Just now, Mazzy said:

I would say Leeds fans are already nervous and have been for a while.

Villa haven't really been mentioned as being in a relegation battle this season but I think they are and certainly will be if they lose today. Having to play Burnley twice is huge.

Who do they have today? I could check but just tell me please 

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

Eeeh God if 

Who do they have today? I could check but just tell me please 

They've got Leicester today. So could easily go either way. They also still have to play Man City and Liverpool.

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

If they survive this season I think they'll become the new Sunderland. The turd that eventually flushes.

Wut? Everton have mostly been an upper midtable side for at least 20 seasons running. They’re nothing like Sunderland in that respect.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

Wut? Everton have mostly been an upper midtable side for at least 20 seasons running. They’re nothing like Sunderland in that respect.

What do you mean what? They're financially crippled, terrible squad, no chance of re-building it and will continue to float at the bottom of the table. Hence "The new Sunderland".

32 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

What do you mean what? They're financially crippled, terrible squad, no chance of re-building it and will continue to float at the bottom of the table. Hence "The new Sunderland".

Nah, not at all. If they go down the EFL have spectate rules on FFP and they will likely get a 3 year clean slate, enough time to re-invest, and come back up.

The players there are nowhere near as bad as those at Sunderland.

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Somebody start crunching the numbers because I think a late European push might be on here. 

Maximum of 55pts if we win every game left. 6th place already have 54pts and 7th have 52pts. Mathematically possible but only in the same way we can mathematically still get relegated.

Will the ECL-spot go the team that finish 8th, if West Ham win EL and finish 7th?

Not that it will happen, but only 6p behind Wolves(-2 games)

Edited by lxsln