Leicester City vs. Newcastle United - 12/12/21 @ 2pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

10 hours ago, Away Toon said:

Considering not one of our players would start for Leicester it’s surprising some people are confident we are going to get something 

That’s not how football works.

I’m not sure many Crystal Palace players would get in the Man City team. Still beat them 2-0 though.

Leicester are a team struggling this season and out of form. They’ve got a very tricky tie in Naples tonight and have a Covid/sickness absence among their team.

We’re on the back of improvement under Howe and having won our first game of the season.

If we can’t go into that game with any confidence, we may as well end the season here.

16 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

That’s not how football works.

I’m not sure many Crystal Palace players would get in the Man City team. Still beat them 2-0 though.

Leicester are a team struggling this season and out of form. They’ve got a very tricky tie in Naples tonight and have a Covid/sickness absence among their team.

We’re on the back of improvement under Howe and having won our first game of the season.

If we can’t go into that game with any confidence, we may as well end the season here.

:thup:

Leicester fans I'm going to/drinking before the game with aren't confident and fwiw, one said they'd have ASM and probably Dubravka over Schmeichel atm. Apparently he's been shite lately but won't be dropped because he's club captain. If that matters.

“I think this will send me over the edge with this team. If we lose this and their ****ing weird fans are celebrating with their headdress garb on taking the piss out of the league like they do; I want a ****ing written apology from every one of our first team.

Lose this and he has to go.”:lol: 

:indi: