Leicester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United (12/12/2021)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

Was it not Lascelles that played the ridiculous pass to Shelvey in the first place? Was a fuckingkpathetic playing the ball there with so many Leicester players around them.

It was, missed that tbf, just means that both of them contributed to a shit passage of football. 

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

They brought it over here apparently :lol:

As much as I loathe Souness, it’s true, is it? Doesn’t excuse British players from doing it now, but was this something that happens here in the 70’s 80’s? Remember watching a game between Liverpool and Leeds, where a Leeds player punched Keegan about five years infront of the ref and Keegan pleaded with the ref not to send the Leeds player off. Might have just been Keegan, though.

Edited by Rafalove

1 minute ago, DJ_NUFC said:

Great post, aside from the Hendrick part (only because I personally don’t like him). I think Hayden needs to be in there and we can push Willock and/or Shelvey more forward. I’d drop Willock. Hayden / Shelvey dream team once again in the middle :lol:

Think Shelvey's role deeper gives him more room to get on the ball in deeper positions and switch the play, and occasionally look for dangerous longer passes in behind. Defensively it also means he gets caught out of position less as he can mostly hold his position.

Think Hendrick could potentially look a lot better under Howe, just think he has more ability on the ball than Hayden, and is more physical than Willock, and so is probably the best alternative at the minute as he is somewhere in between the two of them.

Just now, Conjo said:

My guess would be either "he needs to dive because all them foreigners are doing it" or "he's learnt it from all the foreigners coming into the league".

Aye, and it's a thick English blerk who gets to watch it in slow motion and still say its a penalty.

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, TRon said:

It was, missed that tbf, just means that both of them contributed to a shit passage of football. 

Definitely 

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Pardew,  saint-maximin a liability defensively, he'd proper HBA him

How in the world is Pardew talking about football on TV over there. How far down the list did they go.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

How in the world is Pardew talking about football on TV over there. How far down the list did they go.

I'm just surprised they didn't bring on Bruce and Allardyce as well to complete the quartet of Newcastle-hating, ex. manager cunts.