Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

17 minutes ago, TRC said:

Rather not aid Chelsea's FFP woes.

On this occasion, I don’t mind. HeMs got the skills as well as the shithousary that adds a different dimension to his play. Plus Chelsea hierarchy are so stupid, the end up spending the transfer fee on five under 21s from all over the globe. They’re clueless. 

Just now, toon25 said:

MGW would be fantastic, but they'll be wanting 50 or 60 million, which I don't think he's worth at this stage

What they want and what they need FFP wise is a different story.

Billy Gilmour? Could he slot into our midfield as a 6 or 8? Looks to be a clever player, good passer who can read the game. I can also see why Billing has attracted attention.

Has Evan Ferguson's stock fallen enough to get him for a not-so-outrages price to replace Wilson? He still has immense potential.

If Mintah has been as good as reported, I'd have him and Gordon for RW positions and buy a new LW to compete with Barnes. Gordon can always play left as well, but for me Barnes must start on the left. More often than not his quality will deliver a goal or assist if we get him in the right positions. He's high quality. Gordon's directness and running is just as good on the right, going inside - but also outside just as much. We need to sell Almiron and replace him with another left footed winger imo but someone who can also go on the outside. We need that variation, granted so many are inverted these days. I'd still be playing Barnes, Isak, Gordon from the start though. 

We need a quality CB to play from the start. Maybe a starting LB but I do love Hall, he's top quality and could even be mature enough to start a lot of the games. Need to replace Dubravka.

Murillo has done OK this season, considering it's his first one in England. He's quite erratic and  does lack the extra height we need at CB. Ideally we need to find a young Lascelles from somewhere. 

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

He’d fit right in here then [emoji38]

Yeah, especially if we get Lloyd Kelly. Perhaps we're looking to get extra income for FFP by becoming a physio training academy.

I'm very paranoid after this year, every time someone says 'he'd be a good signing' I have to go and look up their injury history :lol:

16 minutes ago, Checko said:

Yeah, especially if we get Lloyd Kelly. Perhaps we're looking to get extra income for FFP by becoming a physio training academy.

I'm very paranoid after this year, every time someone says 'he'd be a good signing' I have to go and look up their injury history :lol:

Any new signing just needs to join Gordon's pilates club & keep away from the roid ragers

Would love us to go for Cunha from Wolves as a replacement for Wilson, think he looks quality.

Brazilian as well so he can knock about with Joey and Bruno too.

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Would love us to go for Cunha from Wolves as a replacement for Wilson, think he looks quality.

Brazilian as well so he can knock about with Joey and Bruno too.

Cost them £35m didn't he? :lol:

Just now, Shearergol said:

Dodgy streams? He's only played a handful of games hasn't he? What sort of player is he?

It's the only way...hahaha

Creative attacking midfielder / playmaker

Although played deeper recently 

Gonna throw this out there:

_____________________________________ISAK_______________________________________
--------------------------------Evan Ferguson---------------------------------

BARNES________________________________________________________________GORDON
Mbeumo----------------------------------------------------------------Minteh

__________________JOELINTON_______BRUNO______TONALI________________________
-----------------Anderson---------Gilmore-------Miley/Longstaff---------------

HALL_________________________SHAR____________?_________________________TRIPPIER
Kelly------------------------Burn-------------Krafth------------------Livramento

_____________________________________POPE________________________________________
--------------------------------------?--------------------------------------------

To come back into squad: Botman, Lascelles

Possible sales: Dubravka, Targett, Dummett, Ritchie, Wilock, Almiron, Murphy, Wilson

Edited by timnufc22

Mancs have put full squad up for sale, think that young lad Diallo who was on loan at the mackems would give us good cover across front 3 and seems to have a bit potential, could do a straight swap for Ashworth the rat.

6 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Mancs have put full squad up for sale, think that young lad Diallo who was on loan at the mackems would give us good cover across front 3 and seems to have a bit potential, could do a straight swap for Ashworth the rat.

Looking forward to seeing Everton weigh in with 45m they haven't got for Casemiro.

19 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Well this is where tax dodger Jim has fucked up. If he didn’t piss us off with the whole dodgy Dan stuff, he could have made some big sales to Saudi like Chelsea did last year. Now there is no one to buy their cast offs. Ineos are really coming across as a bunch of ‘village idiots’.

6 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Well this is where tax dodger Jim has fucked up. If he didn’t piss us off with the whole dodgy Dan stuff, he could have made some big sales to Saudi like Chelsea did last year. Now there is no one to buy their cast offs. Ineos are really coming across as a bunch of ‘village idiots’.

I'd love for PIF to be incredibly petty about it and not buy from Man U but I just don't see that happening 

They still want to attract big names to their league and despite being past their best Casemiro and Varane are big names