Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, TRon said:

In that Time article (Duncan Castles I think) it was suggested that he's waiting for a CL club to come in for him. 

He’s already at a champions league club though, so that’s a load of shit. No surprise with Castles mind.

Edited by et tu brute

7 minutes ago, LV said:

Pure fantasy piece from Castles because he has a weird dislike of us. And he’s rattled. 

The bastard's planted a seed of doubt in my mind though so it worked. :lol:

1 hour ago, carpetman1 said:

Cash. As they all do. These people that say we don't want mercenaries.. that's all footballers are. None of them join a club just to help out. If that was the case they'd all be joining Dunston.  

Lucky we've got fucking loads of it then eh? 

1 hour ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Ah, right. I see what you're saying now :lol: I read it as you were saying you hoped he wasn't saying good bye and that you hoped he was joining another team. My bad :lol: 

He wouldn't be 'not saying goodbye' if he was joining another club.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

I think in trippiers case, he’s 31 this is likely his last move, he will be a star player and earn more than he’s earning now. As long as he’s professional and performs well I couldn’t care less his motives 

I could. If he's not motivated by the opportunity then he won't be a star player. Let's be honest, he doesn't have to try too hard to be the best player we have.

27 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

He’s already at a champions league club though, so that’s a load of shit. No surprise with Castles mind.

Not to mention the fact he'd be needing to get in ahead of Alexander-Arnold, Reece James, Cancelo or Wan Bissaka. And is good as he is he's not replacing any of those.