Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Warren Barton was mint.

On the left Bezza, and Jose Enrique.

Were equally decent. 

Problem area for us over the years, we never seem to have decent fullback pairings.

Weirdly I rated Domi, maybe I'm on my own there?

Edited by mighty__mag

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Warren Barton was mint.

He still is, I saw him on one of those fans Youtube sites a couple of weeks ago talking about the Keegan years and the takeover, he was brilliant. 

43 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Absolute steal at £12m plus add ons, if we end up paying more it'll be because we stayed up and he played an integral part in that and is totally worth it. What is this transfer window witchcraft??

The real cost of the deal?

Transfer News

@TransferChecker

Kieran Trippier is not moving for £12million, as some journalists are reporting. The transfer fee is just shy of £25million. The initial payment is maybe £12million, which would explain their confusion, but the total fee is not. Hope that clears up the conflicting stories. #NUFC

Just now, rutland said:

The real cost of the deal?

Transfer News

@TransferChecker

Kieran Trippier is not moving for £12million, as some journalists are reporting. The transfer fee is just shy of £25million. The initial payment is maybe £12million, which would explain their confusion, but the total fee is not. Hope that clears up the conflicting stories. #NUFC

Sounds legit![emoji38]

4 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Warren Barton was mint.

On the left Bezza, and Jose Enrique.

Were equally decent. 

Problem area for us over the years, we never seem to have decent fullback pairings.

Weirdly I rated Domi, maybe I'm on my own there?

Domi was fucking class tbf.  As was Bernard.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Pistone had a great debut.

Always thought he got a bit of a hard time here, he had some great attributes defensively, pace and a good tackler. Probably suited Italian football more than the Premier league at that time. 

2 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

No way was Janmaat better than Hughes or Griffin for us. 

No way. Not on your nelly.

I liked them both but both Hughes and Griffin looked much better than they were because of what was around them IMO.

I'd take Beye over them.

36 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Debuchy was freakishly good in the air. I swear he never lost a header 

Was by far his best asset. Ran like an old man and his timing of tackle’s was fairly poor. Great leap though.

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Was by far his best asset. Ran like an old man and his timing of tackle’s was fairly poor. Great leap though.

I'll never forget the derby against Danny Rose. Convinced that was the beginning of the end for him. Pains me to say it but Rose had him on toast from the first whistle until the last.

PLEASE take the number 2 off clark. An absolute pet hate of mine is wrongly placed squad numbers and 2 on a centre back, a left sided centre back at that, is just plain wrong. The squad numbers feng shui (as well as my OCD) is completely out of kilter.

9 minutes ago, Stal said:

PLEASE take the number 2 off clark. An absolute pet hate of mine is wrongly placed squad numbers and 2 on a centre back, a left sided centre back at that, is just plain wrong. The squad numbers feng shui (as well as my OCD) is completely out of kilter.

Bet you love Burnley then...