Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

I’m sure Trippier is telling everyone he meets what his innermost thoughts are, in fairness.

And he can’t accept a bid from Bayern. 

You’re right, of course, there’s always a chance what I am being told is not 100% true, but I’m not hearing it from one person. Multiple different people, who would know pretty well what’s going on, are denying it.

We’ll see I guess.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

See, this is why Craig Hope is a bellend. Tripps and his family have been in New York all week, correct. But they flew back yesterday, as they were always planning to. Not with any specific aim of sealing any deal to anywhere… just because that’s the fucking flight they booked home.

Absolute cockwomble.

Aye, has training on Monday like the rest of the squad.

All of our journos are cunts tbh

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Not doubting you have sources, but there is too much out there for this not to have legs. 

Of course there’s some legs in it, from Bayern’s side in particular. But all I’ve been told is that he isn’t pushing to leave at all, and that the club don’t want to sell.

Of course that could all change… who knows 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Of course there’s some legs in it, from Bayern’s side in particular. But all I’ve been told is that he isn’t pushing to leave at all, and that the club don’t want to sell.

Of course that could all change… who knows 🤷‍♂️

Aye, if true seems only a ridiculous offer would tempt us then and at his age I can’t see that coming.

Just now, Ronaldo said:

If Hope is telling lies he needs calling out. SAF would have him hanging upside down with a fucking fork up his ass. 

He’s not lying that he and his family have just flown back from NYC. He is most definitely being misleading with his wording of why, though.

The simple facts are we need attacking reinforcements and CMs more than we need Trippier. 

if we can bring in a CM and an attacker by letting 33 year old Trippier leave, as much I would hate to see him leave, it makes business and footballing sense. 

Hope was shielded for a long time because of how he went in on Bruce. He's a really unlikeable, shit-stirring bloke, who just like actual journalists, has a ridiculously inflated opinion about the worth of the work he does.

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

As much of a cunt he is Bruce was right about Hope, like. 

My favourite is still him shit-stirring re Ryan Fraser before a cup final.  A player who could never sell a single copy of a newspaper, but Hope was happy to cause maximum possible disruption before a cup final for a MAIL EXCLUSIVE which no cunt could possibly care about.

The man can fuck off, the moon-landing denying weirdo

If he was to force a move, does this tarnish his reputation at all with us do we think?

Or do we just accept at how brilliant he's been for the majority of the last 2 years and hold no grudges to him joining one of Europe's elite clubs?

Edited by joeyt

If we were to sell trips with 18 months left on his contract(as long as there is no clause to pay him a portion if we sell him) we would save over £9m plus what ever fee we get for him (still just over £4m to amortise), so say we get £8m for him that would give us £10m to play with in amortisation and wages in this financial period 

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

My favourite is still him shit-stirring re Ryan Fraser before a cup final.  A player who could never sell a single copy of a newspaper, but Hope was happy to cause maximum possible disruption before a cup final for a MAIL EXCLUSIVE which no cunt could possibly care about.

The man can fuck off, the moon-landing denying weirdo

What? Tell me more

15 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

You’re right, of course, there’s always a chance what I am being told is not 100% true, but I’m not hearing it from one person. Multiple different people, who would know pretty well what’s going on, are denying it.

We’ll see I guess.

He’ll be like a new signing :tobey:

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

If he was to force a move, does this tarnish his reputation at all with us do we think?

Or do we just accept at how brilliant he's been for the majority of the last 2 years and hold no grudges to him joining one of Europe's elite clubs?

It’s irrelevant. He’s forcing nothing.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I don't get why only after a couple of years of moving back to England for family reasons, they'd want to up sticks already and move abroad again. 

Grass isn’t  always greener [emoji38]

Just now, Collage said:

What? Tell me more

He said it in one of his YouTube videos a while back.  I’d have to go through his online video ouevre, and I’m not willing to do that :) - so you’ll have to take my word for it.