Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

53 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Remember reading that West Ham fans were pissed off when they lost him, seemed to be highly rated 3/4 years ago. Shame if he's not even good enough for the Championship.

I wonder what happened to him? We spent a lot of time and money chasing his signature.

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Remember reading that West Ham fans were pissed off when they lost him, seemed to be highly rated 3/4 years ago. Shame if he's not even good enough for the Championship.

Yes, very pissed off, they thought we'd signed a star. So I was very keen to see how he did at first. But the Swansea fans I saw weren't impressed at all with him. It seems to never work out for him.

4 hours ago, ExiledGeordie said:

He makes a huge difference on the right side in an attacking sense particularly when you have Miggy or Murphy playing ahead. That being said I think Tonali will make a big difference to that right side when he eventually comes in in terms of creativity. I don’t want Trippier to go but if it also helps bring in a new RW I’m happy with that. I think Livramento will push on as a starter and offers different qualities (speed, very direct in attack) and Krafth is a decent back up. It seems from reports that Trippier will probably leave this window, he’s been an immense signing but I’m ok with him going, as I said particularly if it frees up a bit of room for say a new RW arrival if things are very tight assuming Guehi comes in.

He's great in helping us control possession too. Still a key player but obviously if PSR dictates then we might have to cash in.

3 minutes ago, 80 said:

@Shadow Puppets

Any further thoughts on this? Your matchup with @lovejoy is approaching injury time and you're defending a tight 1-0 lead.

I didn't even realise this was a thing 😂

All I know is he wants away, a saudi move he was promised hasn't happened and he's sold his box on.

Oh, his mrs and kids have gone back to Manchester as well.

If he stays, it'll be because there were no offers, not because he wants to.

I also think it's time to move him on fwiw.

He's been superb for us, but Tino is the future and he shouldn't be held back.

We've had the best of Trippier and we should get what we can.

2 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

Loan is nee good like unless there's an obligation to buy

Obligation to buy if Everton stay up, Everton will actually end up relegated.

Just now, Stifler said:

Don’t know, but Everton would be closer to his Manchester home.

He’s big mates with Dyche isn’t he? And Pickford.

2 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

He wants to go? Anyone know why?

Says there wants regular 1st team football. Along with Bruno being made captain he’s probably been told Tino will be 1st choice 

Just now, gdm said:

Says there wants regular 1st team football. Along with Bruno being made captain he’s probably been told Tino will be 1st choice 

Aye, I get it just hoping the club isn’t wet behind the ears and makes someone cough up for him.