Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

3 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I’d be unimpressed if he goes to Everton on loan.  Would scream ‘tantrum’ to me - sell him or keep him, but loan is an insult. 

Think the time to sell was January personally, not sure the sort of fee we'd get now would be worth more than what he'd give us on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, TBG said:

Played some of the best football of his career with Miggy infront of him.

Can see why he'd want to leave with the uncertainty surrounding his Mexican buddy.

Hoped we'd seen the last of the "Mexican" shit.

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Think the time to sell was January personally, not sure the sort of fee we'd get now would be worth more than what he'd give us on the pitch.

How could we have sold him in January man. We had about 12 fit first team players

3 minutes ago, jack j said:

How could we have sold him in January man. We had about 12 fit first team players

RB was the one position we had cover though. At £12m at least that was a decent fee, what would we get for him now?

11 minutes ago, TRon said:

RB was the one position we had cover though. At £12m at least that was a decent fee, what would we get for him now?

We don't know we were offered that, though.

4 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I’d be unimpressed if he goes to Everton on loan.  Would scream ‘tantrum’ to me - sell him or keep him, but loan is an insult. 

Yeah but then what the fuck do you know about his personal or professional circumstances? Fucks sake man. He’s a human being same as the rest of us. He’s been a Titan for us and we owe him enough to let him go in a way that suits him. 

2 years left makes it even more sensible to get rid now. Legs will be totally gone by start of 25/26 season and can’t afford to have an expensive chair leader / coach giving how our PSR went this summer.

28 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The club website had it as 2025 when he signed his extension in Jan 2023

We seem to be good at keeping our contracts under wrap. Howe signed a new one last summer without anyone finding out. Could have been a clause triggered or another extension without the media finding out. 

48 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

.com have it wrong, it’s definitely two.

Even the club website announced it as 2025 when he signed his new deal. Unless he had a trigger for an extra year or we've done it on the sly then it's up next year.

9 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Even the club website announced it as 2025 when he signed his new deal. Unless he had a trigger for an extra year or we've done it on the sly then it's up next year.

I hope he does what he wants, and if he stays, just retire at end of this contract. 

He shouldn’t be forced out, and seems it’s not the case too

So Eddie has pretty much confirmed this morning that he hasn’t asked to leave. But didn’t rule it out.

Which makes sense. From what I saw on Saturday and through the rest of the summer he didn’t strike me as someone who was desperate to be away like.

1 hour ago, Shadow Puppets said:

So Eddie has pretty much confirmed this morning that he hasn’t asked to leave. But didn’t rule it out.

Which makes sense. From what I saw on Saturday and through the rest of the summer he didn’t strike me as someone who was desperate to be away like.

What on Earth was Ornstein playing at then?!

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Tslksport reporting Milan and Bayern are interested.

Milan have just signed Emerson Royale from Spurs haven't they?

He’s 100% asked to leave. Straight bat Eddie is just being straight bat Eddie.

Trippier 100% wants away, for multiple reasons. None of which are particularly football related 

3 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Other than the transfer meeting he forced himself and put on Instagram about 3 weeks ago? 😂

ornstein is rarely wrong, man. Howay.

and he hasn’t been demoted captaincy wise for nowt.

he wants out.