Kieran Trippier: sidelined until late April (Hope)

Yorkie

I thought he was actually going to score from a corner the more he took. He's got his set penis mojo back at just the right time. Hopefully he's areet. 

Exceptional tonight. I thought that was his best game for us tbh.

Set pieces were better but some of his passing was insane.

Incredible job on Mitoma too who didn't get a sniff. Was a bit worried pre-game because Mitoma had caused him some issues at their place when he came off the bench earlier this season.

Don't think I've seen a full back have a better game against Mitoma than that tonight.

Absolutely superb performance.

Yeah, he was definitely feeling his hammy. He’s been there before and played. I think if Liverpool win today Howe will try and patch everyone up and get the job done on Monday. 

Wouldn’t want to go to Chelsea needing points carrying injuries. 

2 hours ago, David Edgar said:

He was holding his hammy late in the game.  He won't play if it is that.

He always is holding it, stretching it. Scares the life out of me every game

26 minutes ago, madras said:

He always is holding it, stretching it. Scares the life out of me every game

I've learned to stop worrying but one day that's going to bite me :lol:

I keep saying it, but so grateful he's been injury free this year. Would've been a gamechanger for us.

Edited by 80

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

He was definitely feeling it, after a tackle on the stretch near the touchline. He came off not that long after and wasn’t moving right.

Yep was right in front of us that. He signalled to come off.

On 18/05/2023 at 23:21, NEEJ said:

I thought he was actually going to score from a corner the more he took. He's got his set penis mojo back at just the right time. Hopefully he's areet. 

I mentioned in the match thread but I think there is an argument that the og was his goal.  I think it was curling in.  So shot, on target gets deflected.  The goal should go to him!

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

52 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I mentioned in the match thread but I think there is an argument that the og was his goal.  I think it was curling in.  So shot, on target gets deflected.  The goal should go to him!

I did think the same but the angle of the replay from the other side of the goal made it look like it would've curled out for a goal kick if no one got on the end of it so can see the argument. Would've loved it to be chalked up as his though.

A conversation for when the season has finished but has there been a better signing that this guy in the last 10-15 years? Given the fee (allegedly) and how he’s performed and what he’s brought, absolute colossus. 

2 hours ago, Elliottman said:

A conversation for when the season has finished but has there been a better signing that this guy in the last 10-15 years? Given the fee (allegedly) and how he’s performed and what he’s brought, absolute colossus. 

I cannot believe that none of the top clubs (at the time) looked at him. Man U could have done with him.