Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Just now, KaKa said:

Do we need a right back if he leaves? 

Tino and Krafth seems a bit dicey.

Seems fine to me. Krafth is a good defender, even if he's not great on the ball. Tino is the other way round, although I think he's had enough experience to be good defensively as well.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Seems fine to me. Krafth is a good defender, even if he's not great on the ball. Tino is the other way round, although I think he's had enough experience to be good defensively as well.

Yeah, maybe it would be fine actually.

Just now, simonsays said:

Thiaw can play right back, cant he?  If we were to sign him then we could potentially switch around our lobsided defence from left to right when required with Thiaw playing the Burn role

A right sided centre back that could do that would be handy.

A right footed version of Kelly would fit the bill and cover most bases along with Krafth... Would struggle to name him though so over to the scouts

Tino & Schar then Newbie & Krafth on the right

Kelly & Burn then Hall & Target on the left (Burn playing only as a centre half)

Plus we then have A Murphy and Ashby but they could well be back on loan \ sold \ not good enough

35 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Do we need a right back if he leaves? 

Tino and Krafth seems a bit dicey.

From what I know of our situation - financial, fitness etc. - I'd gamble on it. Not having Europe reduces the headache.

2 hours ago, Collage said:

Seems strange that he would go abroad again when choosing England/Newcastle was to quite a large extent for family reasons?

Not reading the daily mail but knowing them it will be nowt.

But also still them rumors of shagging around.

Screenshot_20240627-170452~2.png

14 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Pay £3 for a land reg check. It was purchased a month after he signed though.

Like I said everyone is speculating so never know what to believe these days on the internet. That Tenerife kid being perfect example 

12 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

When he and his wife were together, aye.

Thought it was about the kids as well, wanting them to grow up in England? Even if they've split up, from what you know you'd think they'd want to live in the same country but at the end of the day I know fuck all so just stupid to speculate :lol: 

51 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

When he and his wife were together, aye.

Doesn't say much as a dad that he's willing to fuck off for 90% of their lives during a divorce mind......I don't even have kids and wouldn't move thousands of miles away from them in that situation 

19 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Doesn't say much as a dad that he's willing to fuck off for 90% of their lives during a divorce mind......I don't even have kids and wouldn't move thousands of miles away from them in that situation 

At least he'll get a decent night's kip