Sven Botman

The Prophet

16 minutes ago, Weznufc said:

Gonna be class seeing him coming off the bench for a few minutes 

We're going to see his knee swell up in real time as he jogs onto the pitch. Surgery & 6 months recovery to follow.

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Pray that he’s ready and this isn’t some half based arse comeback which results in further breakdown.

Might be an over exaggeration but think our success this season depends on Sven staying fit.

And sorting keeper out

2 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Botman? Who is he??

I keep hearing about this mythical defender. Has anyone actually seen him?

He’s not ready yet - if he comes on I’m gonna be singing “no no no no no no no no botman” 

1 minute ago, andycap said:

His fizzed passes between the lines are back baby. 

Lascelles and Burn (as much as I love them both) passing it between themselves was grim in comparison to Botman and Schar. 

Just now, Cf said:

Lascelles and Burn (as much as I love them both) passing it between themselves was grim in comparison to Botman and Schar. 

Actually think lascelles is a lot better than burn at passing. when burn first come to the club he looked great with the ball at centreback now it's lascelles that's the better of the two. 

8 minutes ago, andycap said:

His fizzed passes between the lines are back baby. 

First thing I noticed that had been missing with him gone as soon as he played his first one. He loves them. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, ponsaelius said:

Was so noticeable straight away those zipped balls through to the midfield. Ups the whole team's tempo.

Very much so. Gives the receiving player a much better starting point. Space and time.

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

First thing I noticed that had been missing with him gone as soon as he played his first one. He loves them. 

I genuinely think he's quite crucial to the potency of our attack. His fast line breaking passes often take several players out of the game, giving us way more space to exploit. 

We're much more middling without him.