Sven Botman

The Prophet

23 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Loving the new content even if it isn't quite as polished as some being produced at other clubs. As an aside, had no idea what Steve Nickson looked like. For some reason I had him down as that bloke who looked a bit like Rod Stewart crossed with a Coronation Street character. Who the hell am I thinking of there?

We're at the new born baby stage when it comes to content. Just the fact we're getting it is great.

52 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Loving the new content even if it isn't quite as polished as some being produced at other clubs. As an aside, had no idea what Steve Nickson looked like. For some reason I had him down as that bloke who looked a bit like Rod Stewart crossed with a Coronation Street character. Who the hell am I thinking of there?

Probably that weird looking terrahawk scout. I forget his name. 

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] He looked completely perplexed with his surroundings. Must still be suffering from where we spiked him to sign.

Just now, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] He looked completely perplexed with his surroundings. Must still be suffering from where we spiked him to sign.

Probably just spied Adam Pearson peering through the bushes.

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

More weirdo creep fans of ours at the training ground, build a Trump Mexican Wall!

Do you think you can trace all of this back to open training sessions under Keegan in the 90's?

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Do you think you can trace all of this back to open training sessions under Keegan in the 90's?

Nah that was open and invited, this ain’t, it’s stalking/harassment!

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

It set a precedent for fans going to the training ground, didn't it? I think that's significant.

And when we moved that stopped, now due to social media fans go, that and they are dole wallers!