Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

13 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Don't like seeing Sven wandering around on his lonesome at the end there, seems lonely. Needs to make some pals.

Aint that Trippiers job? :D

I might get pelters here, but does anyone else get a bit of a shudder of embarrassment when the club refers to itself as ‘the toon’ in an official capacity?  The same sort of embarrassment you feel as a teenager if a parent tries to act ‘cool’?

No?  I’ll get me coat

1 minute ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I might get pelters here, but does anyone else get a bit of a shudder of embarrassment when the club refers to itself as ‘the toon’ in an official capacity?  The same sort of embarrassment you feel as a teenager if a parent tries to act ‘cool’?

No?  I’ll get me coat

Yes, but not as much as hearing/reading toons in reference to us. Do miss chanting  ‘Howay the toon!’ though (usually with an exasperated pleading tone!). Which possibly paved the way for whole Toon Army tag. 

Guest reefatoon
3 hours ago, LV said:

Where was Dubs? 

He was in the previous training video. The latest one was for the players that were either on international duty or came back later. :thup:

On 07/07/2022 at 10:26, TheBrownBottle said:

No?  I’ll get me coat

Well just a smidge yeah. :lol:

1 hour ago, 54 said:

So he does smile :lol:

Would love to know how he looked in training; what the other players think of of him (you just know don’t you when you’ve picked up a good un) and what the coaching staff are seeing. 

10 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Ship has sailed on that unfortunately all club communication from all clubs had to be in this forced tone of as if it's a mate talking to you

You’re right, I’d have gone for “first team professional assets begin cardiovascular fitness and competitive fixture readiness preparations as scheduled”.