Sven Botman

The Prophet

12 minutes ago, HTT II said:

And when we moved that stopped, now due to social media fans go, that and they are dole wallers!

Could still go under Robson and Gullit down at C-l-st Riverside. Though as you mentioned we were welcome.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Skeletor said:

Wonder if teeth girl ever got any for all her efforts?

She’s currently raising the love child of Guthrie!

Guest HTT II
8 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I'm glad it's not just me that this bothers :lol: 

Honestly, if I’m a player and we have nob heads hanging around the training ground every day I’d be dreading going in every day. Here man giz iz your top man, sign me face man, here give us a wave man, wanna can, go on man, show you’re a proper Geordie legend. Utter weirdos all of them. I can understand bairns waiting for players but grown adults? Sad!

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Honestly, if I’m a player and we have nob heads hanging around the training ground every day I’d be dreading going in every day. Here man giz iz your top man, sign me face man, here give us a wave man, wanna can, go on man, show you’re a proper Geordie legend. Utter weirdos all of them. I can understand bairns waiting for players but grown adults? Sad!

Then when they don't play along it's "Howay man, we've been here all day" as though someone forced them to be there.

48 minutes ago, HTT II said:

proper miserable as fuck you like :lol: it’s mainly bairns enjoying supporting their team. give me that over Ashley apathy any day of the week.

Guest HTT II
38 minutes ago, Big River said:

proper miserable as fuck you like :lol: it’s mainly bairns enjoying supporting their team. give me that over Ashley apathy any day of the week.

It’s mostly grown blokes man [emoji38] I’ve already said fair enough if it’s bairns, but hairy arsed gravy stained blokes hanging around to shout give us a wave at players? I am a miserable fuck these days mind, I’ll give you that.