Sven Botman

The Prophet

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I definitely feel like his contact is on the medical/physio side. His comments are vague because he doesn't know the finer details - probably moreso that medicals are booked etc.

I thought this too 

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I definitely feel like his contact is on the medical/physio side. His comments are vague because he doesn't know the finer details - probably moreso that medicals are booked etc.

Which also ties in with the theory that it's Andy Carroll :boomboom:

Chuffed with this one man. This is the biggest one in years for me. Trippier was massive but you could understand him wanting to move to the north of England again. Bruno knocking back Arsenal was even bigger but Arsenal haven’t been the force they were for about 15 years now.

To go for a player that a club like Milan who’ve just won Serie A and blow them out the water financially for a player of this potential is the biggest statement we’ve made so far. Think it proves that as long as the other club aren’t taking the piss, we’ll do what it takes.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

^^^ 
 Exactly this. Wasn't getting too excited about this until he was finally here. This is a HUGE win for our transfer team and the club. Hopefully a real marker signing that will sway one or two of our other main targets thinking our way.

Botman seems like a beast and a great personality. 

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Only time I ever went in was one dinnertime when I was at Newcastle College in early 90s. After a couple of dinnertime pints me and college mates were walking back up Westmoreland Road, and we'd plucked up the courage to finally go in for a look.

We got inside the door, and there was a counter and the bloke asked if we were 'members', to which we said no, and he said you had to join to even go in and look around, hence we about turned and left, and never went back. But aye, that image (from Bottom) was pretty mcuh us as we got in the door.

So near, and yet, so far. :undecided: ;D

Ah. That might explain getting what I took as a suspicous look from a couple that were in there standing by the counter when I nipped in. Made me self-conscious and couldn't figure out the cheek of it to give me hacky looks when I'd only nipped in to check it off the bucklist as I'd gone past hundreds of times and they're the ones loitering in sex shops buying lord knows what.

Edited by Wolfcastle