Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

13 minutes ago, McDog said:

That's what I was thinking. If everyone moves on they get shite. No idea how it will play out of course.

Anglo French stand off instead of Mexican.

36 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I have lost all track on if its £37m they're wanting, or 37m euros. If it's 37m euros, surely 36 would get it done. 

37m Euro is about £30m which is in line with what has been reported over here (what we've offered) and they want £37m

5 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

37m Euro is about £30m which is in line with what has been reported over here (what we've offered) and they want £37m

Was gonna say I thought we’d already offered that. 

These journos are all making it up 

Just now, LV said:

Was gonna say I thought we’d already offered that. 

These journos are all making it up 

Of course they are, shit clickbait stories and tbf it works because people are more than happy to oblige. 

1 hour ago, Mansour said:

Actually Romano never said we are ready to submit a bid. He said have "arrived" at a fee of...

Basically it's guesswork again.

Lots of vague bullshit going around.

I just hope this goes through, and he's actually worth the money. I have this horrible feeling that we could have got Aguerd if we hadn't focussed so heavily on Botman. He'd better be all that after all this.

16 minutes ago, TRon said:

I just hope this goes through, and he's actually worth the money. I have this horrible feeling that we could have got Aguerd if we hadn't focussed so heavily on Botman. He'd better be all that after all this.

If he’s this good just pay the extra £7m (if that’s true), we got target and pope on the cheap side so it surely balances out

As much as I joke about the Italian press, Mr Longo's recent up date was a bit weird:

"There are few people in the world who want AC Milan like Sven Botman (it can be the week of the turning point, in one sense or another)"

Anyway, his paper are reporting that Milan can't afford him this morning and are now looking at alternatives. I can't wait for their last ditch attempt to sign him tomorrow.

21 minutes ago, McCormick said:

:lol: Guy’s gonna have a face like thunder holding up his Newcastle shirt in his presser. Heard he’ll be taking a red magic marker to ink in the white stripes later.

Apparently he likes to unwind by listening to power ballads whilst staring at a poster of Paulo Maldini in full Milan gear.

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

Feels like Milan doesn’t think Botman worths the money 

Oh they think he’s worth it. They’re just absolutely brassic compared with what we have. 

Edited by BennyBlanco