More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Nine said:

Even if they were fighting relegation isn’t that the type of mentality we absolutely want in a player right now? A solid defensive LB who’s been in the trenches with his side before, the key point for me is how it lets ASM play in front of him. It makes total sense to me, based on performance I’d love us to sign him permanently in the summer as an upgrade on Dummett

Agree. Manquillo, despite being good for 20 minutes v Leeds, is inconsistent. Dummett's fitness you can't rely on and Lewis still needs coaching despite his improvement prior to his injury. 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Can't be that simple........can it ? They'd turn down a 20mill plus deal for a permanent deal but go for a 5.5mill loan and he's nearly 31. 

Edited by madras

Just now, STM said:

I think it's feigned negativity.

Would be fine if I thought they were authentic views. They aren't. I know they aren't because it's the usual suspects being negative.

For the record, I’m feeling extremely negative about our chances, but at least the games will be tighter and Bruno will be fun to watch.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Agree. Manquillo, despite being good for 20 minutes v Leeds, is inconsistent. Dummett's fitness you can't rely on and Lewis still needs coaching despite his improvement prior to his injury. 

Exactly, also it’s about the balance of the squad. I’d prefer to not have to play Manqy on his unnatural side if we don’t have to. 

3 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Everton offers permanent deal and us loan? That’s just stupid, no way they are going to loan him when they have chance to sell him.

I would normally agree but the deal is crazy.

Apparently it's a FREE transfer with £20m after 20 games played and £20m performance related pay. If Everton get relegated, they won't be playing him 20 games.

I doubt we can swoop in, but a loan with obligation to buy would probably be enough for Levy to accept and hand choice over to player. But seeing how he is having a medical, I think it's too late.

It’s total bollocks man, they just want people to stay glued to their shit fest transfer deadline day bonanza super show with Merse, Ferdz and the other drips.

Just now, HTT II said:

It’s total bollocks man, they just want people to stay glued to their shit fest transfer deadline day bonanza super show with Merse, Ferdz and the other drips.

:lol:

Bang on like.  Carless Keith has read this place and has just put that out there to keep us hooked.

1 minute ago, Chrisjraby said:

No way the DZ deal can be that easy, surely we'd have been all over that before now... 

Many clubs would have been all over that. West Ham one of them. No chance its just Skysports trying to make drama. No chance!