More transfer rumours

midds

He's not who I'd go for personally, but who cares? He improves us and if he's not as good as we hoped then we move him on in a year or so for a similar fee.

We have to trust their process, not everyone we sign is going to be your favourite player on FIFA or a FM wonderkid. We've little to no idea what Beheaddie's plans are for the side moving forward.

4 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I’d have the likes of Antony, Raphinha ahead of Eze.

Agree. I know competition is likely going to be stiff for Raphinha (Bayern and Liverpool both interested apparently) but I feel like he should be one of our key summer targets. I really love the improvement in Fraser these past few weeks, but Raphinha is just different class. Imagine him on one side, Max on the other. Lethal. 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-jeremy-doku-transfer-23126543?t=

Newcastle United scouts are keeping tabs on exciting Belgium international winger Jeremy Doku.

Chronicle Live understands that another spending spree is on the cards at St James' Park this summer as Newcastle look to strengthen in every position in the next window.

Doku has been on United's radar before but the £22million rated 19-year-old, who has suffered with both knee and hamstring injuries is being monitored by head of recruitment Steve Nickson and his scouting team.

The Rennes star has 10 Belgium caps and two goals to his name at international level and has been tracked by Liverpool in recent seasons.

Doku can play either left-wing or right-wing and worked under former Newcastle star Craig Bellamy at Anderlecht, where he made a positive impression.

I’d also take Raph and Antony ahead of Eze, but I guess the club also have to take into account current and future rules re: home grown/UK players. If we go back to times of having a UK quota again which I think has been suggested, there’d obviously be an advantage to purchasing Eze. 

5 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-jeremy-doku-transfer-23126543?t=

Newcastle United scouts are keeping tabs on exciting Belgium international winger Jeremy Doku.

Chronicle Live understands that another spending spree is on the cards at St James' Park this summer as Newcastle look to strengthen in every position in the next window.

Doku has been on United's radar before but the £22million rated 19-year-old, who has suffered with both knee and hamstring injuries is being monitored by head of recruitment Steve Nickson and his scouting team.

The Rennes star has 10 Belgium caps and two goals to his name at international level and has been tracked by Liverpool in recent seasons.

Doku can play either left-wing or right-wing and worked under former Newcastle star Craig Bellamy at Anderlecht, where he made a positive impression.

He’s absolutely rapid that’s all I know about him.

16 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Geet quick, finishes like Adama Traore. Good to see that we're scouting all the top teenagers all across Europe, looks like if we stop up, we'll be going full Borussia Dortmund next season. Hungry, exciting bairns with a couple of experienced old heads to control the pace and provide some calm. Good times!

1 hour ago, nbthree3 said:

Bellamy was at Anderlecht??

3 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

Reckon we can "Count" on this guy?

8 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Made Doku my 2nd or 3rd signing on FIFA. Quickly becomes one of the best players in the world and gets about 30 goals and 30 assists a season. 

May not be realistic but bodes well :lol:

Same funnily enough. Probably the quickest player in the game when he gets up to full development too.