More transfer rumours

midds

10 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I'd like us to go after Jeremy Doku.

I bought him for NUFC on the new Champ Man.  He was fantastic for me.

This does not necessarily make for a recommendation for NUFC to sign him in real life, I can’t imagine that Tommy Svindal Larson or Andri Sigthorsson would’ve worked wonders for NUFC sides of the past like they did for me. 

I would like to see Guido Rodriguez at NUFC, he is a brilliant CDM and should be available for a reasonable fee (less than 25m) because Betis are struggling financially, and they need 25m before the end of June.

Here is a comparison:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-29-at-14-35-58.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-29-at-14-36-01.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-29-at-14-36-06.png

Screen-Shot-2022-05-29-at-14-36-24.png

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

We could spend £200m and the £50m figure can still be correct...

... If the £50m is the amortised amount over the course of the players' contacts.

Sign players for ~£200m on 4 or 5 year contacts and it'll only "cost" about £50m, so everyone is correct.

Yup, suspect it will be along the lines of this. We can take fairly substantial losses for the next 3 years (or something) thanks to Ashley being a tight fucker, so absolutely have to take advantage of that free hit to kick-start.

2 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

Yup, suspect it will be along the lines of this. We can take fairly substantial losses for the next 3 years (or something) thanks to Ashley being a tight fucker, so absolutely have to take advantage of that free hit to kick-start.

I’ve no doubt they will (but will only spend on who they want, and any surprise opportunities that come up and tick the box, not spend for spendings sake). They aren’t planning just to survive now. This is the house built on solid rock! This is our house. This is Newcastle United! :indi:

43 minutes ago, Flip said:

Am I missing something? Paqueta is more valuable than Bruno . 

Agreed. He’s legit starter for Brazil now right?

36 minutes ago, Ikon said:

My guess is 44m plus various extra. European qualification and so on. Initial fee 44 that could rise to say 54 or similar 

Hardy was saying 50m could get it done a few days ago. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

If we want him, we’ll get him for less than his clause. They finished 8th didn’t they?

I guess. Seems like we’re doing some weird “nahhhh too expensive” press offensive. 

6 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Agreed. He’s legit starter for Brazil now right?

Hardy was saying 50m could get it done a few days ago. 

I guess. Seems like we’re doing some weird “nahhhh too expensive” press offensive. 

I mean it might've coincided with great form in the fall, but for the past 5-6 games for the national side it's been him and Raphinha as the two main star. Paqueta is as long as he doesn't fall off a cliff a starter and one of the main stars for Brazil playing behind Neymar and interchanging as he moves up top and Neymar comes and picks the ball up deep with Vini and Raphinha out wide. In a 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 position. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

People are dreaming if they think we can get 10 million apiece for Hayden and Lascelles, we might get it combined for the both.

If Tyrone Mings is worth 30m and Harry Winks 25m then 10m each is not that much of a stretch.

1 minute ago, Comegetasample said:

If Tyrone Mings is worth 30m and Harry Winks 25m then 10m each is not that much of a stretch.

It is, both of them are England internationals (I don’t rate either btw).

24 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

People are dreaming if they think we can get 10 million apiece for Hayden and Lascelles, we might get it combined for the both.

We definitely would 

Hayden is 27 years old with multiple years of premier league experience 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/isaac-hayden/profil/spieler/206225

Lascelles is 28 years old 

again with lots of premier league experience 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jamaal-lascelles/profil/spieler/183318

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

We definitely would 

Hayden is 27 years old with multiple years of premier league experience 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/isaac-hayden/profil/spieler/206225

Lascelles is 28 years old 

again with lots of premier league experience