More transfer rumours

midds

2 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

I don’t think we will sign areola 

He is in a French jail !!! 

Unless I am confused ? ….I am sure I was told he was under a vest 

giphy.gif

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/06/14/manchester-united-offer-deal-christian-eriksen/

Manchester United have made an offer to Christian Eriksen as the playmaker weighs up his options this summer only a year after suffering a cardiac arrest during Denmark’s Euro 2020 game against Finland.

Tottenham, Eriksen’s former club, and Newcastle are also interested in signing the 30 year-old, who is available on a free transfer with his short term contract with Brentford due to expire at the end of the month.

Imagine chosing to go to Man U. He must like clowns. :mung:

The AI signed him for Newcastle on FM and he became a club Icon, staying for 7 seasons. [emoji38]

Edited by OCK

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Would think Bruno is going to take over the deepest midfield position. Not sure but seemed that way towards the end of the season. 

I did think that was his initial position, but he seems to be quite a roving player for that role. He gets forward too much to play that role I'm thinking.

I just switch off from the transfer rumours/shit as I'm more than confident that the owners will get the players required for the season ahead. I don't need clickbait/gobshite journalists or clueless ITKs to tell me which players transfer is on/off every few hours. 

5 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I just switch off from the transfer rumours/shit as I'm more than confident that the owners will get the players required for the season ahead. I don't need clickbait/gobshite journalists or clueless ITKs to tell me which players transfer is on/off every few hours. 

Suddenly experiencing lifestyle envy. 

Don’t know how reliable this source is, but…

“ Newcastle United’s move for Bayer Leverkusen winger Moussa Diaby is ‘pretty much dead in the water’, according to Daily Express journalist Ryan Taylor.

The Magpies were reportedly contemplating trying to sign the highly-rated 22-year-old this summer before being put off by his £60 million price tag.” 

https://www.givemesport.com/88021582-newcastle-move-for-48k-a-week-frenchman-dead-in-the-water-at-st-james-park

6 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

See some Spanish outlets linking us to Kounde through the night. Feels like a link based purely on 'Newcastle clearly want a CB and can afford him.'

Had to have surgery on his pelvis last night- won’t be going anywhere very quickly.

(but probably still quicker than Botman)

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It seems Ashworth, Howe and Nickson are keeping their cards close to their chest.

Burnsie and Casey flapping about like a pair of haddock on a trawler deck at the lack of fodder for their guesswork.

7 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

See some Spanish outlets linking us to Kounde through the night. Feels like a link based purely on 'Newcastle clearly want a CB and can afford him.'

They mentioned we’re interested at 78m :lol:. Surrree.

Jacque Talbot seems sound. If he doesn't know something he's honest about it.

Anyway he seems to think the club are going to leak the name of a new left footed centre back target soon. He speculates it's part of the Botman game of chess.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Jacque Talbot seems sound. If he doesn't know something he's honest about it.

Anyway he seems to think the club are going to leak the name of a new left footed centre back target soon. He speculates it's part of the Botman game of chess.

His rationale is sound, I like the way he describes Lille as slags. Seems confident on Ekitike too.