More transfer rumours

midds

19 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Really good player and someone I’d hoped we’d be looking at. Too late now though you’d imagine.

Yeah, looks like he is very highly rated. Hard to know if we've always been in the picture though, without it being reported. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

34 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, looks like he is very highly rated. Hard to know if we've always been in the picture though, without it being reported. Be interesting to see how it plays out.

Left footed as well, so it would appear (if true, and it’s a big if) like we’re telling Lille and possibly Botman to kick rocks.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Left footed as well, so it would appear (if true, and it’s a big if) like we’re telling Lille and possibly Botman to kick rocks.

Yeah, he might well have been one of the back up options the whole time.

He's left footed and appears to be very comfortable on the ball and really good at distributing it too, which sounds right up Howe's street.

As predicted.

I only started watching Ligue 1 this season, but Aguerd does look good. He reads the game well and is comfortable on the ball, he's also absolutely rapid. Hard to believe he isn't West Ham bound though.

2 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

We should just sack off Botman, Ekitike, Diaby etc. and just sign as many highly-rated <19s as we can [emoji38]

Really though, we are doing the right thing by holding our nerve. Either the deals get done with terms we are comfortable with, or they don't and we move on to other targets and show we aren't going to be pushed around.

Of all the deals we've done, only Wood was a clear overpay. Trips, Targett & Burn all <£15m. Bruno more than justifying his price tag so far.

Trust the process™

Yes and Wood’s price was meeting his buy out clause. I have every faith our new overlords won’t be fucked about. Oh and they’ll remember for future purchases. I think they’ll hold fast whilst pursuing other options, waiting for the selling club to fold first. If they don’t we’ll move on.

Just now, PlymouthGeordie said:

ExWHU employee is really reliable. More accurate than most journalists, especially when it comes to West Ham news.

Just been reading the comments under his tweets and it seems all west ham fans are saying he's always spot on. 

7 minutes ago, TRC said:

Just go through the French u21 team and buy as many as we can tbh.

Actually wouldn’t be a bad idea to raid PSG’s academy; they’re always willing to sell their better youth products for whatever reason.