More transfer rumours

midds

8 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

25m euros too. 

Ah, the joys of strangling your own domestic market like a Bayern-coloured boa constrictor. 11 Bundesligas in a row next season?

Edit: Didn’t realise he’s signed for Dortmund not the usual Bayern. Which Bundesliga defenders are Bayern pinching or have they resigned Sule?

Edited by Nucasol

At this point I'd walk away from Ekitike. His situation is different from Botman as we've agreed a deal with Reims but he's waiting for a better offer, one that may not even arrive.

With Botman, I hope what Edwards reported is correct and we've put the clock on our current offer to Lille.

Edited by PlymouthGeordie

The Etikite one is the one I’d walk away from more so than the Botman one. He has barely played first team football and we are spending a large part of our budget on him and really need him to come in and hit the ground running. I’d personally spend the money on someone more proven.

5 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

At this point I'd walk away from Ekitike. His situation is different from Botman as we've agreed a deal with Reims but he's waiting for a better offer, one that may not even arrive.

With Botman, I hope what Edwards reported is correct and we've put the clock on our current offer to Lille.

It might not even be the player, it could just be his agent.

That said, I've not seen many concrete links to Dortmund. Other  reports had suggested issues with his agent had been resolved earlier in the week. Fuck knows.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

The Etikite one is the one I’d walk away from more so than the Botman one. He has barely played first team football and we are spending a large part of our budget on him and really need him to come in and hit the ground running. I’d personally spend the money on someone more proven.

You'd struggle to get someone more proven for that cash mind.

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Such as......

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It might not even be the player, it could just be his agent.

That said, I've not seen many concrete links to Dortmund. Other  reports had suggested issues with his agent had been resolved earlier in the week. Fuck knows.

Regardless of the cause of the delay, multiple journalists have reported for weeks we've agreed a fee with Reims; their owner as good as confirmed it too.

I think we need to say to the player and or agent that this deal has been in place for weeks; either sign it and show us you want to join or we'll be moving on to other targets by the end of the week.

6 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Such as......

It's not really a fan's job to know is it. I'm sure Nickson, Howe and Ashworth have enough information and knowledge between them to have a plan B, C & D.

I fail to believe Ekitike is the only forward player available for between 25m - 35m that improves us.