More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, loki679 said:

Trippier and Guimaeres are top tier

Burn is alright

Wood and Targett are squad filler

We could really do with getting some quality in alongside those.  In attack especially.

With our current squad Targett is way better than squad filler, he instantly becomes our first choice LB 

Just now, loki679 said:

Trippier and Guimaeres are top tier

Burn is alright

Wood and Targett are squad filler

We could really do with getting some quality in alongside those.  In attack especially.

Agreed - a top striker or attacking midfielder would ease my concerns. I want more diversity other than ASM as the attacking outlet. I know Guimaeres can thread passes but I mean people specifically up the pitch to receive passes from him.

STOP PUTTING PAUL MERSON ON TV.

Howay, it's just uncomfortable for everyone involved.  He's standing thinking 'haven't got a scooby', we're all cringing in our seats and the blatant sex offender in the black polo is desperately trying to lead him to a coherent answer while mentally updating his resume.

1 minute ago, HUGZ said:

:lol: I can't believe this is a thing. is he getting paid for this?

I think I'd rather just ask a random taxi driver his opinions on football as opposed to this addled fuckwit. I'd get largely the same responses. 

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have every sympathy with Merson and the fact his brain is mush, but he shouldn’t be on TV for the richest football league in the world. 

I agree, but at the same time it's a shame. You can imagine without the involvement he might slip back into decline. Football commentary/punditry has always been a bit of a refuge ex-pros who are a little dim. But the game is saturated with opinion now and he sticks out like a sore thumb.

If we end the window without another recognised forward and another midfielder preferably an attacking one, it will have been a bit of a meh type window because that’s how desperate we are for more attacking threat and goals. Just pay whatever is required. We’ve chased two seemingly impossible CB targets all January and now have fallen back on Burn and  Targett on loan and although Bruno looks a brilliant coup, we need similar up front. 

Edited by HTT II

One of the reasons Merson is still on TV is because of reactions in this thread.

Sky likely know he's a moron, but he gets reactions and likely views because of it so they won't give a shit.