More transfer rumours

midds

9 minutes ago, HWTL said:

What time would he need to arrive for a medical for it to be completed if man u decide to do business? 

We wouldn't get a medical done today. IF we sign anyone now we would just get the paper work done and say "subject to medical" in the legal documents. As long as paper work is submitted before 11pm tonight we can register them.

59 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Been done to death but I just think that's so over the top. He's a dependable forward with a good goalscoring record in this division. We didn't have a striker to put on the pitch at the time we signed him. 

If we got him for fifteen mill no one would be saying a word against it imo. Conditioned to think we absolutely must spend the exact correct amount. 

We could have signed any tall bulky striker and got the same (or possibly better) outcome as Wood, imo.

He’s scored three goals all season, clearly on the decline and his peak wasn’t even particularly high.

I wouldn’t want him for £15m either.

Isn't pea off to Barcelona?

The whole lingard thing, rabbit away here. Would like to see is West Ham/England form but doesn't seem on board. Hopefully I'm wrong and we get him on fire for a few months, just can't see it ATM.

So now Lingard isn’t happening i’m rating the window 6/10. Huge reliance on Wilson coming back quickly and finding form as well as strap-man ASM somehow staying fit.

I’m as nervous about relegation as I was before January, which shouldn’t be the case.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

So now Lingard isn’t happening i’m rating the window 6/10. Huge reliance on Wilson coming back quickly and finding form as well as strap-man ASM somehow staying fit.

I’m as nervous about relegation as I was before January, which shouldn’t be the case.

Maybe the surprise was we weren’t going to sign anyone.

Gutted to have Lingard and Ekitike looking like they were both coming, no looks like nowt. 

Think we are done tbh.  - For the window (not being overly dramatic about going down just yet)

Edited by toontownman

4 minutes ago, Tyne81 said:

Isn't pea off to Barcelona?

The whole lingard thing, rabbit away here. Would like to see is West Ham/England form but doesn't seem on board. Hopefully I'm wrong and we get him on fire for a few months, just can't see it ATM.

He's in Barcelona to visit family. 

Personally would rank the window as a 7/10, improved considerably in 4 positions and got a solid striker in up top, and spent a total of £115m, cant really ask for much more then that.

People saying we're 'done' :lol:

We were a stones throw from safety with existing squad that had played good chunk of games under Bruce and Jones. We've now got almost a whole new defence, and a midfielder people are saying is class. No doubt it's a significant blow but 'done' - seen it multiple times.

(done as in relegated, not done for the window)

Edited by Inferior Acuña

Really needed another attacking player in like. 

One injury to the notoriously fragile ASM and were fucked. Not sure some kid with half a season under his belt in Ligue 1 was going to be the remedy to that anyway. You'd think they'd have sounded out whether he was actually going to come earlier than deadline day.

Bruno is great. Trippier is a good signing, Targett and Burn are handy enough additions but I really don't think we've done enough like.

Inb4 'they tried' or 'January is hard' 

Edited by Doctor Zaius