More transfer rumours

midds

Hadn't heard of him until yesterday myself either :lol: He's at a good age (turned 23 in January) where if he needs time to adapt we can afford to bed him in with having Wilson available. He's already been abroad at PSV so moving away from Italy shouldn't be a big shock as he will already have an idea of what it's like to live abroad. If you youtube "WHO IS GIANLUCA SCAMACCA? The Future Inter Number 9?" there's a guy that does a pretty decent analysis of what type of player he is. He seems like a more atheltic version of Crouch imo, and seems quite good defensively as well (good pressing and tackles).

If we go abroad we have to go "the next big thing" or someone we've identified as a real top talent if we're spending £30m+.

I'm not sure if I trust our scouting to find the next Sadio Mane from Austria. And if we do, it needs to be as a rotation option for less than £20m odd.

I'd rather the likes of Toney & Abraham before Patrick Schick.

24 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

If we go abroad we have to go "the next big thing" or someone we've identified as a real top talent if we're spending £30m+.

I'm not sure if I trust our scouting to find the next Sadio Mane from Austria. And if we do, it needs to be as a rotation option for less than £20m odd.

I'd rather the likes of Toney & Abraham before Patrick Schick.

Abraham would cost the earth wouldn't he? He'd be a great signing though.

Toney seems more realistic. Get him and Eriksen from Brentford and we'll see a massive improvement in our attacking play.

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Abraham would cost the earth wouldn't he? He'd be a great signing though.

Toney seems more realistic. Get him and Eriksen from Brentford and we'll see a massive improvement in our attacking play.

And a right winger and our attacking play would be immeasurably better 

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Could have misread, but I'm pretty sure €80 million was being quoted for Abraham. That said Toney would be silly money as well, you're probably talking £50 million plus.

Yeah sounds about right. I think there’ll be an acceptance that we’re going to have to shell out proper money on a striker. 

58 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Linked with Kilman by the wolves journalist for the athletic 

This would be a class signing. He goes under the radar a bit but he's very solid and one of the most progressive CB's in the league if I remember correctly.

Linked with ismaila Sarr from Watford. No thanks. 

Better than what we have but not where we wish to go imo. Plus he would still cost a lot. If on a very good deal then yeah.

(depending on his character which i'm unsure about)

Edited by Ikon

Also really really hope the N’Dicka rumours are true. The guy looks like he has all the tools to become one of the top defenders in the world. For 25 million or so, he’d be an absolutely unreal signing imo.

Edited by McCormick

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Sarr would be a big upgrade for me, I really like him.

I’d take him and then try for lingard on a free as well, that would probably cover us in the wide areas then.

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Richarlison keen on us according to this: 

Yes please!