More transfer rumours

midds

The first time Luke Edwards mentioned Diaby was this morning at 10.40am. This forum have been talking about him all yesterday after a different twitter account mentioned it (tempted to say was French Football twitter but can't remember) so how the fuck he can claim to be the first to report it is laughable 

I know people don't like Edwards on here, but he clearly has some connections. When I saw the Diaby stuff yesterday I didn't give it much thought, became way more real to me when Luke stuck his neck out about him today. Wasn't the first to mention him, but (so far as I'm aware) was the first north east journo to mark him as one to watch. 

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

I know people don't like Edwards on here, but he clearly has some connections. When I saw the Diaby stuff yesterday I didn't give it much thought, became way more real to me when Luke stuck his neck out about him today. Wasn't the first to mention him, but (so far as I'm aware) was the first north east journo to mark him as one to watch. 

Alreet, Luke's mam. 

3 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Watch that video above, it's from two weeks ago. How is Luke first with the news then?

Actually, Luke said he was "one to watch", which is journalism at its worst.

He likes to make guesses and gets them wrong as often as he gets them right.

The ones journalists get wrong, get forgotten very quickly because by that point they have moved on to someone else.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

At least I wasn’t the only one… 🙂

Its a good tip really since we've never had a summer transfer window either myself or the club have gave a sh1t about since twitter became common.

Its the modern version of the dubious headlines on the clubcall page on teletext.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, TRon said:

The Diaby link was mentioned on here two weeks ago, and tbf he seemed pretty confident even back then.

So fuck right off Luke.

Is this guy reliable? I assume all Youtubers are just about pushing content.

GK (20-30m)

Lodi (20-30m)

Botman (30-40m)

Diaby (50-60m)

David (50m)

That’s roughly 170-200 we’d spend on 5 top talents that takes us from an 11th place side to probably challenging in Europa places all going well like last 5 months. 

If you asked me to sacrifice a GK and run with Dubravka and that gets you Pacqueta then I’m all aboard that train. I’m sure the owners would even probably still try for him with there ambitions. And just to please our golden boy. Never know let’s hope and pray.

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

FTx2JzuWIAIr8pL.jpeg.jpg

Don't tell me there is people falling for thus shite as well

Not hard to look on his Instagram and see its bollocks man jesus

Edited by jack j

Just now, SuperFlat said:

Fucking hell, the biggest summer in our history is going to be ruined by our own supporters.

Not really. Just take it with a pinch of salt til it's fact. Believe nowt from twitter for starters

1 hour ago, TRC said:

Is this guy reliable? I assume all Youtubers are just about pushing content.

No idea. I mentioned him after coming across this video a couple of weeks back, at the time it seemed like pure speculation dressed up as ITK, I was quite surprised he was drooling over Diaby videos. But now two weeks later Luke the Puke is claiming "you heard it here first!"

Fuck off man.

3 hours ago, WillingtonMag said:

German league is piss poor as well

We should stop getting players from Portugal, Netherland, France, Serie A also then. But hey City and Liverpool just bought players from piss poor leagues and they look world class.

5 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

We should stop getting players from Portugal, Netherland, France, Serie A also then. But hey City and Liverpool just bought players from piss poor leagues and they look world class.

Obviously don't think we should never sign anyone from the German league you wolly just pointing out when looking at stats etc the standard of that league is  poor. Serie A is a much higher standard so that doesn't apply.