More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, joeyt said:

Well we don't know what his connection is at the club, maybe it would 'blow his cover' so to speak

If I was Ando I'd be tempted just not to post anything as he just seems to get criticism whatever he posts  :lol:

It's far funnier the way he does it tbh, riles everyone up then Gans back to his pint and pork scratchings as we all argue about the validity [emoji38]

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Was fairly difficult to call tbf, he was obviously so secure in his post.

IIRC he said within ‘24-48 hours’ a day after the Spurs game and it was actually 72 hours.

I mean it was fairly straightforward he was gone after that game, just a matter of the day.

Christ :lol:

Wasn't that straight forward considering we were all thinking he might get sacked before Spurs game. He posted to say that "He's gone" and it was announced he'd been sacked the next morning

20 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Now Ando is back I’m going to go out on a limb and say we might sign someone in the month of June, I’m ITK too.

:lol: People still hanging on his every word after January. As bad as RTG with that fake accountant. 

Aaaw, we like you too Fanny. Dont get jel. Ando is quality over quantity but all of your posts are really good too. 

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, LV said:

Ando7 is Andy Carroll

It’s my burner account, he’s me, I’m him. ITK

There's being vague and then there's "our next signing will have a head" cold reading type stuff. :lol:

Even then, Botman and the 'big surprise' on the last day were wrong.

Probably is ITK like, but there's never anything to get your teeth into.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, LV said:

Nah, you’re just desperate to be ITK :lol:

We’ll find out 3.00pm on Friday 

3 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Aaaw, we like you too Fanny. Dont get jel. Ando is quality over quantity but all of your posts are really good too. 

Quality and quantity appear to be in short supply, one would say.

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Christ :lol:

Wasn't that straight forward considering we were all thinking he might get sacked before Spurs game. He posted to say that "He's gone" and it was announced he'd been sacked the next morning

As I say, vague statements at a time when most people could make an educated guess something might happen. Seems fairly spot on.

5 minutes ago, NE27 said:

It's far funnier the way he does it tbh, riles everyone up then Gans back to his pint and pork scratchings as we all argue about the validity [emoji38]

Or posts his vague crap and then goes back to his pint and pork scratchings laughing about all the weirdos who pleasure themselves over his every (usually inaccurate) word. 

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

Yeap, he's pretty much got 99% of things he's posted absolutely spot on, and yet still seems to get shite. :lol: 

Your take on percentages is quite odd. Based on those maths, 99% of my posts are funny.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Or posts his vague crap and then goes back to his pint and pork scratchings laughing about all the weirdos who pleasure themselves over his every (usually inaccurate) word

It's a forum mate, I've seen enough shit on here to last my lifetime, from myself included.

Maybe just block the lad if you're sick of his vague shit you know. Or just take every rumour as just that, a rumour.

14 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Was fairly difficult to call tbf, he was obviously so secure in his post.

IIRC he said within ‘24-48 hours’ a day after the Spurs game and it was actually 72 hours.

I mean it was fairly straightforward he was gone after that game, just a matter of the day.

He's been bang on with every starting lineup

There's a weird obsession with people wanting to believe 'ITK's' I guess that's why they become so big on Twitter and many people go down that route. 

He can come in and post the most vague of things like 'Soon' or 'expect something' and loads of people start freaking out. He could post the exact team sheets before any of the media had it but would 'blow his cover' if he named Targett as a signing if he knew about it. Howay man :lol:

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

It's a forum mate, I've seen enough shit on here to last my lifetime, from myself included.

Maybe just block the lad if you're sick of his vague shit you know. Or just take every rumour as just that, a rumour.

I don’t get sick of it, I just post a reply and then all of his minions get really upset and I have to repeat myself and respond to them.

As you say, it’s a forum… discussion is a key point.

I’ll leave it here though, I get bored of myself sometimes.

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

He's been bang on with every starting lineup

This is something he’s bang on about, and specific. The rest is pretty vague, covering all bases kind of stuff. I don’t often agree with Fantail Breeze but he’s right on many points regarding Ando. I like Andos posts but I personally don’t see the admiration and fuzz that many on here do. I hope he continues though. 

Guest HTT II

You’re  the biggest fanny on here to be fair, never happy!

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You’ve changed since you stopped writing a dissertation for every post.

tl;dr