More transfer rumours

midds

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Given our two primary CB targets were Botman and Carlos, I can't say its that concerning.

I was referring to the fact I think Howe is the major influence in terms of deals like Wood, which is a shocking signing at £25m.

Botman and Carlos were our primary targets but it is concerning if our backup targets are people like Tarkowski and Phillips. Again, I may be wrong but potentially Howe-led.

Given how much say Howe is having with recruiting our scouting team, I would be concerned if that’s the case.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I was referring to the fact I think Howe is the major influence in terms of deals like Wood, which is a shocking signing at £25m.

Botman and Carlos were our primary targets but it is concerning if our backup targets are people like Tarkowski and Phillips. Again, I may be wrong but potentially Howe-led.

Given how much say Howe is having with recruiting our scouting team, I would be concerned if that’s the case.

That’s all guesswork really. I’m sure tarkowski was linked here before howe was even appointed 

25 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

There was something about Howe not wanting players to have release clauses. I dont think we have much choice with some players. 

1 hour ago, madras said:

Possibly true but we've done a lot of agreeing personal terms without agree transfer fees.

We are world class at agreeing fees with players whose clubs don’t want to sell.

1 minute ago, alijmitchell said:

Get ready for it…3,2,1…Newcastle have agreed terms with player, but no fee agreed.

and then Inter, West Ham are also interested.

It so predictable bullshit.......where are those days where the breaking news was player on way up for medical and to sign.   Now with the twitter twats, its a pile on to come up with anything that may remotely turn into something