More transfer rumours

midds

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ross Barkley links popping up today now.

Saw that yesterday but chose to ignore it existed! :huff:

We are going from Botman/Carlos and Haidara to Nate Phillips and Alli to Dan Burn and Ross Barkley then to the championship.   Ok knee jerk over. So much paper talk and unlikely many people have any clue where we are at or who we are close to. All part of the ride!

7 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Because there are 6 days left in the window and it seems we've pissed away the past 25 going after players who were never available.

that's not the only pissing we've been doing 

Might just sign off till Feb 1st as not as knowledgeable as some of the transfer experts on here who have negotiated multiple transfers on multiple occasions and are able to judge things a disaster based on their own experiences of how to manage a transfer window

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

My fear is not a single credible link to a defensive mid? That seems insane to me.

Agree. It will be insane if we don't get one in by Monday. Its so obvious we need one.

I get where Hope is coming from, but my opinion won't change between now and Monday. If we get the required bodies in, it's a good window, if we don't  it's a bad window.

The owners know what's at stake, so it'll be a busy few days.

Just now, The Prophet said:

I get where Hope is coming from, but my opinion won't change between now and Monday. If we get the required bodies in, it's a good window, if we don't  it's a bad window.

The owners know what's at stake, so it'll be a busy few days.

I'm the same, getting the relevant players in now or Monday isn't a huge difference

If by the close of window we haven't added another player then it's a poor window

How many additional we had and the quality will determine if it remains poor or is good, class, amazing etc 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

It’s dreadful patter

i am at peace, here in my sodden soiled sheets. 

you my friend are doomed to disappointment but do keep waving your wang it pleases you 

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Linked under Ashley iirc. Not sure how good he is but that fact alone makes this not particularly exciting.

Not that surprising considering our chief scout is still that Nickson fella.

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i am at peace, here in my sodden soiled sheets. 

you my friend are doomed to disappointment but do keep waving your wang it pleases you 

What the fuck are you talking about? :lol:

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

Considering our status as a premier league club depends mostly on incoming transfers I think it’s entirely acceptable to be a little #worried on 25th Jan like [emoji38]

welcome to the party pal

Bedwetting-Man.jpg

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

I’m also not having this ‘relegation will be fine’ nonsense. Get to fuck.

If being the richest club in the world can’t stop relegation, what guarantees will it give for promotion?

25 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

We have maybe chased players difficult to sign, but people would complain and moaning if we had go after Tarkowski/Phillips. 

We might have to now…

• Yorkie changed the title to January Transfer Window 2022 Rumours (DEADLINE DAY): Targett signs, Burn undergoing medical, Ekitike and Lingard deals dead
  • Rich changed the title to More transfer rumours