More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Gawalls said:

I’ve thought this as well, we should say this to a club like Brighton who we’re after a defender or so to tighten up.

Just say - trust us, get in it our good books now and we’ll do right by you later with loans or whatever.

fuckin ridiculous arrogance considering we are in the relegation zone :lol:

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

I’ve thought this as well, we should say this to a club like Brighton who we’re after a defender or so to tighten up.

Just say - trust us, get in it our good books now and we’ll do right by you later with loans or whatever.

“With loans” lmao! So condescending. I know we’re technically loaded but it’s not a forgone conclusion that we will own world football in the near future! 

Just now, gdm said:

fuckin ridiculous arrogance considering we are in the relegation zone :lol:

If clubs don’t believe we’ll be big one day then clubs like Man U wouldn’t be so hesitant regarding loan deals.

They’re trying to derail us so they know what’s coming. May take several years but it’ll come, even if we get relegated in the mean time.

Just my opinion

3 minutes ago, greydos said:

“With loans” lmao! So condescending. I know we’re technically loaded but it’s not a forgone conclusion that we will own world football in the near future! 

Never said it was but a lot agree there’sa very high chance so clubs may play the odds.

Just now, KaKa said:

Goodness knows what some of us are going to be like if we stay up man. My God :lol:

I’m entitled to my opinion, why slag me off for it?

I’ve only been on here for a few weeks but I’ve never got personal to anyone

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Nowt wrong with an opinion, but I wouldn't be 100% sure that we're going to be the next man city. Much better to temper expectation and be surprised right?

Just now, Gawalls said:

Nothing personal man. Was just taken aback by the idea we could go and say that to Brighton at the minute. Don't think they'd appreciate that at all.

Not just aimed at your comment at all either. Seen a number of comments on how we should just pay whatever because we're the richest club in the world now talk too, which is not the right mindset at all to have right now.

1 minute ago, cookidge said:

Nowt wrong with an opinion, but I wouldn't be 100% sure that we're going to be the next man city. Much better to temper expectation and be surprised right?

I’m nearly 50, born in Newcastle and supported them all my life - getting the chance to get carried away doesn’t happen that often so maybe I have gone a little crazy.

Just now, Gawalls said:

I’m nearly 50, born in Newcastle and supported them all my life - getting the chance to get carried away doesn’t happen that often so maybe I have gone a little crazy.

I'm trying to keep myself grounded to be honest - just in case it doesn't go to plan!

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Nothing personal man. Was just taken aback by the idea we could go and say that to Brighton at the minute. Don't think they'd appreciate that at all.

Not just aimed at your comment at all either. Seen a number of comments on how we should just pay whatever because we're the richest club in the world now talk too, which is not the right mindset at all to have right now.

And sorry for my passive aggressive reply, for what its worth I totally agree we shouldn’t pay whatever they ask, the reputation we make for ourselves is very important and if we cave in to everyone its not good.

Edited by Gawalls

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

And sorry for my passive aggressive reply, for what its worth I totally agree we shouldn’t pay whatever they ask, the reputation we make for ourselves is very important and if we cave in to everyone its not good.

For sure, no worries pal :thup:

Edited by KaKa